3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alkad 27.02.20 07:15 pm

Departure after the appearance of the flag (Far Cry 5)

When I start the game appears a flag then it takes a few seconds and everything disappears (in the process too)(pirates)
16 Comments
Sort by:
B
BarackKamacho 27.02.20

Should be like what the shit, it's new on Windows put which breaks half of the programs did not help me,but everyone else seems to have gone fine

A
Alkad 27.02.20

BarackKamacho
Important!
1. For those who have not started the game: install the update KB2670838 for Windows 7 and Microsoft Net Framework 4.6.1.
2. With processors without support for SSE4 instructions.2 game will not work (the owners of AMD Phenom II and the other with a similar set of instructions).
3. Who gets of an error in the installation process - run setup.exe in compatibility mode with Windows 7.

C
Chuck_Norris_ 27.02.20

Mr.Ninja
For those who have not started the game: install the update KB2670838 for Windows 7 and Microsoft Net Framework 4.6.1.
https://www.microsoft.com/ru-ru/download/details.aspx?id=36805
http://disk.karelia.pro/qzI4YTN/
Who gets of an error in the installation process - run setup.exe in compatibility mode with Windows 7.
With processors without support for SSE4 instructions.2 game will not work!

FAQ
Q: Help! The game is not saved!
A: After the first run of the game go down the path %userprofile%/Dоcuments/ and folders CPY_SAVES include indexing of files (Properties ➜ General ➜ Attributes (other) ➜ to allow to index the contents of files).

Q: the Game crashes after the initial video.
A: Set limit to 30 FPS. Later it can be removed.

And Yes, better from hatab repak start.

A
Alkad 27.02.20

19lexa19
Did not help
P. S. I Have hatab

C
Chuck_Norris_ 27.02.20

Mr.Ninja
percent which has support for SSE4 instructions.2 ?

A
Alkad 27.02.20

19lexa19
I can be more blunt

h
hjbghv 27.02.20

I have the same thing, but the game runs through time, attempts 10 probably

UPD:
Don't know what miracle and how it works but after done action as described below, the game has become always be

C
Chuck_Norris_ 27.02.20

Mr.Ninja
write a model of the percent or he in the search engine get the label and whether it supports SSE4.2

m
maxpayen 27.02.20

I litsuha. Only runs with a disabled Internet and Yupley put off. Then the game starts but only the achievements are not prescribed in the incentive.

J
JolyMau5 27.02.20

maxpayen
They are not the incentive, but Uplay has achievements.

m
maxpayen 27.02.20

Casein
well, in Yupley are not prescribed, but they don't need me...it's a vet game...and not a cow.

A
Alkad 27.02.20

19lexa19
i5-3330

C
Chuck_Norris_ 27.02.20

Mr.Ninja
Percent of normal I have a little better, and it supports SSE4.2, then the problem is not the processor. Try to put a 30 fps limit via the control panel of NVIDIA there is the vertical synchronizing pulse of the need for adoptive half purity to exhibit

A
Alkad 27.02.20

19lexa19
You can read more

C
Chuck_Norris_ 27.02.20

Mr.Ninja
Download Bandicam, install, run, go in FPS tab, check the box to limit the FPS, remove the check mark from only when the seizure, go in game, press F10, and you have 30 FPS now, just it need to always run with the game to lock to 30 FPS was.

Or

A
Alkad 27.02.20

19lexa19
When I start the game appears a flag then it takes a few seconds and everything disappears (in the process too)(pirates)