3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MasterJest666 27.02.20 07:15 pm

Fatal application error (Far Cry 5)

I bought the game in steam, installed it, when run gives the following: far cry 5.exe fatal application error untrusted system file (c:/system32/secur32.dll)

All that I found on the net, tried. Help ,can who faced the similar..
16 Comments
Sort by:
D
Danissemo2018 27.02.20

MasterJest666
If you have a 32 Bit system,I have to disappoint you,it not start.Put 64 Bit and everything goes

M
MasterJest666 27.02.20

I have 64 bit

G
GuyverDark 27.02.20

In Steam? Check integrity of game files.

M
MasterJest666 27.02.20

Of course did it in the first place.

E
Egor Nevazhno 27.02.20

duck yubikam write

M
MasterJest666 27.02.20

Wrote, there are people with the same problem, neither I nor he did not answer..

v
vlad.kz123 27.02.20

The same problem if you find the solution, write)

m
maxpayen 27.02.20

download this file from Internet site...score in Google and it'll show you where to download when will download throw it in the directory. Winds/систем64 and систем32, then in the run line type in his name and register(run) and everything goes. The website dll-files.com. I even bought the Incentive and I did not run, did suckkk......comp higher than those characteristics of the medium on the game......in the end, off the Internet, Yupley put in off mode, Kaspersky brought *.exe game files in the trusted and exclusion, FarCry5 shortcut made on the desktop and launched on behalf of the administrator I I I I oooooh JOSEPH FATHER Nash!!! everything went just off line.

T
Tarakanak 27.02.20

MasterJest666
Do not write on the forum like some people,and write directly to support

m
maxpayen 27.02.20

support is such NONSENSE I tell you......while write ...then they ask for configs create two files...in short pipets and eventually in the Internet faster and more productive to find a solution.
if you contact tech support immediately do two files msinfo and dxdiag...in a line to perform the score and save it in *.txt format and attached to the message.

M
MasterJest666 27.02.20

Tarakanak written in support. They don't answer

O
One-More-Shot Ch 27.02.20

untrusted system file (c:windows\system\secur32.dll) a solution to the problem starting
from dragon with gun
need to access local files and delete the folder of easy anti cheat
I was helped, the game starts

M
MasterJest666 27.02.20

Did not help me. This was done (

Write how fix the problem:
Everything I found on the net about checking local files and their recovery, removal EasyAntiCheat_Setup - nothing helped.
Helped the following:
In the game folder go to the folder EasyAntiCheat, there will be a setup file EasyAntiCheat_Setup.exe
Click set and the game starts.

And so, today the game does not start. The error is the same, but nothing helps! I will try a refund for the game )

M
MasterJest666 27.02.20

Does anyone have any ideas other than reinstalling Windows? A refund will not work, as more than two hours of play on the account.

L
L1no 27.02.20

MasterJest666
Spoiler

d
demon027889 27.02.20

L1no
when you start receive the following: far cry 5.exe fatal application error untrusted system file (c:/system32/secur32.dll)
helped remove this folder with certificates
THANK you!