3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gospitalerr 27.02.20 07:16 pm

Mod third age (Medieval 2: Total War)

Downloaded the mod yesterday *the Lord of the rings* uhhh.
Who played this luxury,tell me:
1.Are there merchants and priests??
2.Thieves declare Crusades,but people can???
3.Where sprate ring?? :))
26 Comments
Sort by:
a
ak-13 27.02.20

2.Thieves declare Crusades,but people can???

Maybe orcs?)

G
Gospitalerr 27.02.20

I like the *Thieves*them in *the Lord of the rings* with the alternative(goblinkin) translation is called!))

B
Bianor 27.02.20

Once downloaded, go ahead and tell that there Yes as.

G
Gospitalerr 27.02.20

Conceived story:
1.Troops.The variety of troops is small,the good news is that the species are almost not repeated in other races!!!
2Купцов and priests over the human race have not found,although I saw something of type of a priest(with piety) for Mordor,although I think that he was looking for a ring and didn't pay people!
3.These supposedly *the Crusades* the lesson just enrage half the country is studded with heroic victories!
4.For those who like to play on the avtobitv come on hard times.T.To. the ratio of people with full stacks usually 2K to 4K my lesson...
5.Ring so I never found,saw the message that mountain thieves found him,Hz. what it gave them.((
6.In General, a huge number of bloody battles fans *Lord of the rings* guaranteed!

PS
It's time to turn to the *dark side* and play crooks,goblins,Taliban and other scum like to dig up interesting, I will unsubscribe...

B
Bianor 27.02.20

The screens come on!

G
Glavstakanovec 27.02.20

Where to download the mod, and which version is installed М2ТВ?

G
Gospitalerr 27.02.20

Downloaded seems Sietch.And put on kingdoms 1.3 ,if nicho do not confuse......

E
ElendiI 27.02.20

I played... I have played. Month played.
Mod all good, but standard architecture... Helm's deep with a rectangle of walls!! I deleted it without hesitation.

Then I found out that maybe the patch will come with the architecture. Somewhere I even saw screenshots: Minas Tirith, Barad-Dur, Isengard, etc.
http://vkontakte.ru/album-21491794_123076366 - the architecture is gorgeous =)

M
Makro Pony vas Equestria 27.02.20

give it the engine of Shogun 2. Although it will not work, need the animation process, after all, the knights of Gondor will not be able to roll on the ground + animations of shields in shogun there.

S
ShamomahS 27.02.20

To Glavstakanovec
Where to download the mod you
A link in a PM threw.

E
ElendiI 27.02.20

internetwars.ru

Learn more about architecture. The bourgeoisie has done the impossible - managed to stick to the game a new architecture of the city. Our Russian modelers said was Madiwela it is impossible, since there is no suitable software. Now fiercely jealous of them and want to help =)
The patch is not out, but the forum of discussion of cities as in the movie active. And sometimes updated news.
PS the Question is left there, waiting for an answer.

E
ElendiI 27.02.20

So, about the introduction of architecture nobody knows anything. This year is unlikely, although anything is possible.
Most importantly, it exists, and the developers are unlikely to throw his greatest accomplishment. For the sake of this developed software, clung models.

In short, KTTS.

E
ElendiI 27.02.20

http://empiretw.ru/board/index.php?s=ef529a0ad66f34424977a0491933c103&showtopic=20780&st=430

S
Smith71 27.02.20

Miniplayer
Wait For Rome 2. ;)
As will immediately and LOTR (mod) will appear. :)

E
ElendiI 27.02.20

Shake. I will play, enjoy Noldor and Gondor, and seeing Minas Tirith or Minas Morgul, remembering the uncertain timing of the release of the patch.

B
Bianor 27.02.20

Smith71
Wait For Rome 2
There is some information about this?

E
ElendiI 27.02.20

Features screenshots of Ramas-Ekora and Caras-of Galadon. Soon the promised preview of Barad-dûr...

And most importantly, there is the statement of the developers that the mod will release THIS YEAR!!! Inaccurate, but reassuring

B
Bianor 27.02.20

Ugh... I thought there is some info on ROME II...

S
SERvireZ 27.02.20

and noticed a funny that if you attack a city and the computer makes a sortie, then if you just go proigrash not count and the machine. NICU outputs without loss. hmm, the answer to cheating on the part of the computer))

E
ElendiI 27.02.20

People who plays this mod! The patch came out with architecture like in the movie!!!!!!!!
I did it, they were able to change the model of cities!
Download already can.