3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Floki_ 27.02.20 07:17 pm

buying a pack of Champions (Quake Champions)

If you buy a pack this the incentive is open all the characters,and when new heroes are added they will be opened too or they too, will have to pay? who knows?
12 Comments
Sort by:
A
Apokalipsis113 27.02.20

Yes, will anyone asking for money. Generally I would not recommend in principle to spend money on qc. Somehow it's all very sad. The worst thing in the game for people a year ago to nothing lead. Online is weak, content is not so hot, and the old problems are not solved. In General, you can safely wait for the official release (where the game will be f2p) and watch whether or not to spend money on the game principle.

I
Ivan Bystrov 27.02.20

Here it is written in the incentive:
You will be able to access Quake® Champions, having bought a set of Champions at a discount during early access! Also, it includes all present and future Champions, three chests of trophies, exclusive early access to the Ranger and access mode of "jeopardy".

u
usus 27.02.20

Quake is dead, may his memory be eternal

F
FoXtrot777 27.02.20

Floki_
So far, all the Champions open. My pack was bought a long time ago and when I got out Keel, it is automatically opened.

M
Mewel 27.02.20

need a new card. many and different. and they clothes and all sorts of crap in the form of frills added.

D
DGI_GurdinkA 27.02.20

usus
one more from the PTA came out, lol

u
usus 27.02.20

DGI_GurdinkA
In the Bud is dead

D
DGI_GurdinkA 27.02.20

usus
Chubby)
Dead in the sense that millions of casual Skolotnev will not run the game?

u
usus 27.02.20

DGI_GurdinkA
Dead in the sense that people play part 3 and to this day, won't play it

D
DGI_GurdinkA 27.02.20

usus
if you don't play, doesn't mean the other will not. In it the people of the 3 parts goes. newbies quake there

m
m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r. 27.02.20

if someone asks to buy the game or not, and if you have DOOM 2016 , then play Doom online in 2016 the same thing...

K
Kolomiiets 27.02.20

m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r.
You now reflesh, right?