3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Protocol10 27.02.20 07:18 pm

What age recommended to play in an RPG? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

RPGs require intellect and rich life experience. It's not cold is for first graders. I recommend to play +30.
16 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lichno Sam 27.02.20

Protocol10
He smiled, comrade!)))

P
PIRAT69 27.02.20

Yes, any age. If you know what to play, and like the genre. And so in the games just write rating, it's 18+, 16+ etc.

g
gloccc 27.02.20

Now at least the age of seven play , because now most of the triple a RPG simplified to horror compared to what it was say in the late nineties and early two thousand

D
Denis Kyokushin 27.02.20

Protocol10
The Witcher 3 doesn't require a helluva lot of thinking,unlike Witcher 1.children from 14-16,I think,is possible.We do have sex age 14

M
MunchkiN 616 27.02.20

in RPG letters all digits. you need to read the subtitles sometimes. I recommend to play shkolote to improve skills in accounts, fluent reading and logical thinking
and ische at the system requirements as pravelo student choice
and Kolda desisexyboy for a beer, they have finished school they are learning grammar Nenad, it

R
RGC 27.02.20

The author is a fool in my opinion. Recently tapped tridtsatnik what?

S
SavvyZOR 27.02.20

RGC
given his comments in other topics on ng
he is over 30, Yes.
And in the theme Will there be a 3rd world - and he answered that he don't give a shit, KEK

D
Denis Kyokushin 27.02.20

Genyus
Passport before 16 years old were given,now with 14 issue for early sex.Now I do not know from what,but 12 for me is the wildness.The daughter 3 years,and I don't know how I'm on her partying will react.

G
Genyus 27.02.20

[Denis]
it was rofl, I and 14 against...

D
Denis Kyokushin 27.02.20

Genyus
In terms of sex too.But in terms of games,I don't think.We are told that in games, violence,sex,violence,blood.But,like,I grew up on all sorts of squabble ninja,Bruce Lee,Chuck Norse,van Damme,horror movies,like,evil Dead,Wind Demons, and Nightmares on elm street.The nervous system is influenced by several factors other than games and movies,and at 14, kids know a lot already.So to the games at 14 to allow you

p
predator999 27.02.20

Stupid topic on the game box/Incentive is written. In most cases, because the scenes of violence can have a negative impact on the psyche of children.

A
AlexArhAngeL 27.02.20

30 when it is not the shooters

V
Vaselinski 27.02.20

XS, I started at 14 to play, with Gothic 1 started.......

W
Widukind 27.02.20

After 30 it is time to understand that computer games were a waste of precious life time on mindless pursuits. Computer games are addictive and, ultimately, harm from them is still more than good. And even if a good quality game (such as the Witcher 3) and teaches something useful, then, of course, her lessons are not for adults, but for teenagers. To say RPGs require intellect and rich life experience, it has been claimed that reading the collection of fairy tales requires life experience. Although there are quests that are useful to people of any age - Black pearl, for example, but there is not enough

G
GIBAY 27.02.20

Now in modern RPGs you for a pen drive.
I used to sit for half an hour looking for quest-related place according to the description in the dialogue in Morrowind

I
Int0xicate 27.02.20

The army will provide with an RPG to play, but unlikely.