3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Thedimon146801 27.02.20 07:18 pm

Your advice for a beginner. (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive)

Guys, I decided to buy CS:GO. What would you recommend for me as a beginner? (And is it worth to buy the game.)
19 Comments
Sort by:
m
maxwellThunder 27.02.20

Thedimon146801
well, actually he didn't want to take first, then bought on sale last year. well, I personally took because of competitive mode to a time to kill, but there is also the excitement is present in the form of higher ranks. addictive.
it is better to wait the last week of November, there is a winter sale steam to start, much cheaper it will be to buy the game than it is now. last year I bought the game on November 27, that somewhere in these numbers will start selling

d
devil_leo 27.02.20

Worth buying, but be prepared for the students, Russophobes and poles, and also need a good pair of headphones, then instead sykabliat, you will receive a message stating that you BX

Q
QUlCK 27.02.20

Thedimon146801
If you love shooters and a lot of action, then buy. Suggest a game mode arms race or Deathmatch. There to learn to shoot and aim. You can search on YouTube video for beginners in cs:GO. You can also download some maps from the workshop to learn how best to aim and shoot. Good luck! :)

T
Thedimon146801 27.02.20

devil_leo
I myself, honestly speaking, a schoolboy. But headphones to buy I think would not hurt... Actually, thanks for the advice. Good luck ;)
_ DEFAULT _
When buying, be sure to remember your advice. Thank You, Good Luck ;)
maxwell010297
Well, wait for me has never been difficult. Thanks for the advice - if not for you, I would now be pissed away to nowhere $ 9.99. Thanks for the advice, good luck! ;)

G
Glukinc 27.02.20

The first rule of cs GO: during an eco round to yell into the microphone whore. purchased on ful.

A
Anonym_Helix 27.02.20

Thedimon146801
I advise you to watch a couple of videos about the shooting. Here, for example, and
Also see the tournaments. At least you'll see positions from professionals and competent raskatku grenades, and how this raskatku out.

m
maxwellThunder 27.02.20

Thedimon146801
well here and to wait that long) I am personally a complete collection of doubles (1.6, sours, and is still there 2) bought for 170 rubles last year's winter sale

A
Anonym_Helix 27.02.20

maxwell010297
You can safely and now taking. Sooner or later, the purchase is still paying off. Especially on the tournament cases.

m
maxwellThunder 27.02.20

Anonym_Helix
only not the fact that they'll fall. I on grimace not dropped anything for example
and better on sale to take to counter the 100% discount will be

well, in principle I have paid off)) I bought contra for 170 R. and R. burnout 75, and now on account games for 40K rubles...thanks to the discounts

A
Anonym_Helix 27.02.20

maxwell010297
well I got the case in Kotowice for 10ue., that already pays for a purchase. The case sold and bought keys. Opened the cheap case and got one knife under 200уе (butterfly) <3

m
maxwellThunder 27.02.20

Anonym_Helix
lucky. what is the title?

T
Thedimon146801 27.02.20

Anonym_Helix
Thank you very much for the advice, videos. well, just a very big thank you! And Yes, shoot in games, I basically know how, I'm still in 1.6 played in CoD, (With the fourth, (which is actually first), if we consider only MW, up to thirds. (And another computer another Ghost passed.) In Battle
СпойлерBattlefieldвторой and the third (the Third over, and the second pass. on my comp the graphics card is broken.) In FarCry played, from first to third. WoT played... Well, before. And I DotA zadroty, 2000 hours played, a little tired Dodi. Now in StarCraft play. (There is just Legacy of the Void came out.) Well, even in CrossFire played before, then in PointBlank. Skill, speshial force. (I honestly don't know how to spell correctly.) Well, that's all. Thank you very much for your attention, good luck in life.

A
Anonym_Helix 27.02.20

Thedimon146801
Shooting in Battle, Code, etc. susanah different from the COP. Here it is quite different. If 1.6 was able to shoot, and then turn. Play - remember)
maxwell010297
Gold Nova Master (4 stars)

T
Thedimon146801 27.02.20

Anonym_Helix
Oh, I feel that I will explode farts not once, not twice... Well, I guess you understand me. ;)

A
Anonym_Helix 27.02.20

Thedimon146801
A couple of days and get used to it)

v
vidgin 27.02.20

Thedimon146801
Guys, I decided to buy CS:GO. What would you recommend for me as a beginner? (And is it worth to buy the game.)
Run, fool, run!!

a
arzanyaev 27.02.20

I've been chasing pirates till you puke! Download torrent the Pirate!)

R
Ripper Man 27.02.20

a good game to buy, right now is the new year is especially atmospheric to play with snow and garlands on wires..

d
derban 27.02.20

Help with the problem.One of the akkaund CS GO has missing textures on the map wires Dast 2 on the other akkaund(son)all right, the integrity of local files checked,all OK I think that is due to the console commands.Help !