3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrEnOtIk 27.02.20 07:18 pm

The game doesn't run (Far Cry 5)

In General, I downloaded it started waiting. Hear the sound not see the mouse. Switched to RAB. table brought on Far Cry and it was just a point. So it was with primal work. Please help.
14 Comments
Sort by:
d
dima_quant 27.02.20

Windows me infa 100%

M
MrEnOtIk 27.02.20

dima_quant
a week ago demolished

P
PIRAT69 27.02.20

MrEnOtIk
Again demolition. Maybe not all drivers? Computer fits the system requirements?

m
maxpayen 27.02.20

Internet disconnect and Yupley in off mode. I only have so went. Windows 7 64 bit. Tech support three TIMES go!!! ARE UNABLE TO HELP. All the crap you write that you can be...then CE.....and files they sent anyway he just at random, found a way out. Bought litsuhu through Steam.
All fire wood updated, th Toko did...but only so in the off mode plays....but the game is good!
And when the game started I tried to run the Internet....FIGURE out there...it does not start it ...the modem says that all pipets there is no connection...what a joke.

M
MrEnOtIk 27.02.20

maxpayen
Did not help

M
MrEnOtIk 27.02.20

Maybe someone knows how to run it once in windowed mode?

Z
ZM_SlayeR 27.02.20

Verify the integrity cache of the game, updated the 2 files and the game is properly run!

m
maxpayen 27.02.20

disappointing...I think you need to wait for some fixes

e
eeduard3008 27.02.20

атмаROZ.
perhaps there were some changes in the system or update Windows if you have a dozen, so here's the offline activation then flies (I just do an offline activation), and therefore the computer will not start, need preactivate (ie run it once online)

e
eeduard3008 27.02.20

атмаROZ.
I bought yupley store their gold edition, made activation already 52-mind people, all works perfectly, so the problem is in your PC!

e
eeduard3008 27.02.20

атмаROZ.
I understand you called me a parasite? so I repeat: 52 to play and not worried and no parasite I do not believe, bought the activation for $ 100 are gone and forgotten, and you're here then cry that the GRAIN does not start to USE CHEATS))) AND about the author who created the topic, you need the monitor to change, he does not support running the game on it, the same problem was one person, he had a tube monitor, the same thing just a point. So it was with primal work, changed it and everything started!

e
eeduard3008 27.02.20

атмаROZ.
But for a rogue you here peck users)) and it makes sense to overpay on websites left again to fill the pockets of speculators if on the off site the price of the gold edition just 2800r? just need to turn the brain where it is needed and not here to paint his philosophical words!

e
eeduard3008 27.02.20

атмаROZ.
Obviously, to save on purchases of games for you and fundamentally a matter of habit. - says the one who for the first time in his life became the game, not spiratic torrents according to these words: This is my first game which I (rashly as it turns out) bought
Let's say you bought Far Cry 5 Gold cheaper. You (obviously) proud, bursting, etc. + all Uther etc - I'm not proud of, I drum for the price, you just said that he had bought for 3299р, and I told you that you could buy cheaper off the website, not the speculators, nothing more!
I have to impress a boastful revelation of the parochial left-activator for grasping rogue? - ahahahahaha, and how long have you got rich, given that this is your first purchase, then all the other games you just torrents rocked, but all around rogue except you)) No need to get personal, bought - well, it's a good bet, but if one has enough money for the key, they buy the activation, and these three thousand R is a better buy home thing any child or treat sweets!
I'm tired of you unintelligible conversation, I read your comments under other topics, write anywhere is fine, just do not understand why there is such unintelligible phrases, who and what you want to prove here is not clear. You first switched to insults, calling me a parasite that is not very good, you need to keep your opinions to yourself, I hope you heard me, Oh well Nevermind, you're good I'm bad, I already knew)) promo Code you can get at any time of they do not need to participate in any promotions, just add to the account any demo the game and complete a few missions, get points, that's 100 eyes you will get a discount of 20%, the strength you've got one hour it will take but everything is always new and pre-orders will be at a good discount! I'm in the same makarom bought as origins gold edition. Well then, you're going to pass the edge of the headlight, so for certain tasks you also will receive player points, which you in turn can exchange for the next 20% discount on the purchase of the next game! Go ahead, have a good day! Reply to my comment arcane phrases do not need, we are not on a brain Ring sit, and even do not respond to each other, we heard, I want to once again show off their intelligence - then just keep silent after reading! Here is a screenshot about what I talking points!

a
atmaROZ 27.02.20

Admin, without (even partially justified) selectively deleted comments, the branch of my communication with the ' with polenta, looks chaotic set taken out of context. Due to the lack of a number of components of key details. So all the rest of your comments I removed in order not to load the theme and its visitors. )