3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vitalik-petrov 24.09.19 12:45 pm

how to win at bookmaker

In General, the idea of the theme is to try to find methods wygrala bookmakers (at least not so fast to lose money). I understand that everything is calculated from them and they are reinsured, but can anyone advise at least in some types stavac to play.
In General, I would be grateful if you would provide links to any sites where such problems are treated can have any program (calculator). Only the request for paid links do not give (if you have cracks, is possible).
People with pessimistic attitude please do not unsubscribe, as I play there and will play. Maybe even slower going to lose.
Thanks in advance to all participants of this topic.
59 Comments
Sort by:
v
vitalik-petrov 24.09.19

Found two programs:
Search forks
and
Games GURU
but they paid no cracks I (I not found).

D
DEviLPr0 24.09.19

I was also interested, though I'm not much flew

Z
Zhivu nastoyaschim 24.09.19

methods of winning at everyone as you don't понимаешьvitalik-petrov, I play 4 years, you write that will be even slower to play, some tips for you Oh...wendyh:
1. Often throw to reserve your winnings,when you win,again throw
2. Semi every penny, always leave money (rubles 1000 or so to put on a small,but very!!! stable ratio to get for free money)
3. Never bet the entire amount, even if it is urgent to raise the money because of certain circumstances.
4. Don't play with passion, greed will destroy any

D
DEviLPr0 24.09.19

Thanks

I
Ice_nigga 24.09.19

Most importantly know when to stop, and it can be one...if not less, and generally not worth it to tempt fate, better to earn and spend on what you want(IMHO)

D
DEviLPr0 24.09.19

Well, Yes, it is, but I personally game at the bookmaker get the excitement, and I always know when to stop, as for a year the practice has never lost big)))

v
vitalik-petrov 24.09.19

Tell me where can free download Games Guru 3.0? I would be very grateful.

v
vitalik-petrov 24.09.19

Tell me, heard that in office the money through Webmoney to throw. Can you tell me how to do it? Never the similar did, so I don't know how.
On what site to create a wallet for Webmoney and how the money is transferred in the same Marathon?
And as back with Marathon to transfer money to Webmoney?

D
DEviLPr0 24.09.19

On Marathonbet.ru there are rules how to transfer money from web kashelka to your account and back. About WebMoney, on the website webmoney.ru downloading a client program and use it to create a room. All this is easy, I understand

v
vitalik-petrov 24.09.19

So, get the program Games Guru 3.0 no one will help? I would be very grateful.

D
DEviLPr0 24.09.19

Go to the forum of the Marathon, where people profile, I think will tell you;)))

v
vitalik-petrov 24.09.19

The forum will not tell me (link)?

W
Wish The Lads Were Here 24.09.19

Tell me who put money on Chelsea or Manchester?

D
DEviLPr0 24.09.19

I MU set, the chances are about equal, depends on preferences;
To vitalik-petrov I am now sitting with mobile phones, the link can not create. As soon as you come on the website of the Marathon (Marathonbet.ru), then click forum

S
Stey Evey 4000 24.09.19

the author, About the Games Guru read here...

Edith
razzorr please comment, Oh...Wendy the Council of the name that... an inveterate loser, with bated breath, waiting for more information about the stable factors and free money...

v
vitalik-petrov 24.09.19

Tell me, what odds are best to bet? After all, there are the most winning odds. I just noticed that if some of the odds bet, often lose, and they are in the region of 1.5. Now I will be on the opposite bet, see what happens.
Maybe someone will share his technique?

S
Stey Evey 4000 24.09.19

I do not understand what a question... of course, the lower the odds, the higher the probability of winning...

D
DEviLPr0 24.09.19

It is necessary very thoughtfully put, to know the last results of teams in which put, etc. for example on a Ronaldo goal in the match Manchester United - Chelsea gave KF somewhere 2.5

v
vitalik-petrov 24.09.19

I have another question. For example, let's take a tennis match, then a draw may not be. There is a ratio of 1.15 to 4.6, and there 1,15-5. In the first case the office is reinsured by 8.7%, and in the second of 6.96%. Would like to understand in what cases less chance that the favorite will lose and why.

D
DEviLPr0 24.09.19

The higher KP the lower a chance of winning, so favorite who plays with KF 5 has more chances to win... IMHO