3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stray [RuS] 27.02.20 07:19 pm

Questions to the administrators

You WWII what cost? I'm an American, you have Europe or America?
284 Comments
Sort by:
C
Club Admin 27.02.20

Europe from Soft club

N
Necrom 27.02.20

And no America to deliver, I would have there would you poseima:)

T
TowerClocke 27.02.20

I to you soon pop in for a night. Varick to play! The question is: can't connect to my ACC or on some other

m
m0FF 27.02.20

To your.

A
A13x 27.02.20

Here's another question!

Planned to appear in the club, the game FarCry?

If planned, then code?

m
m0FF 27.02.20

Far Cry is good, I'm in.

C
Club Admin 27.02.20

to Necrom:
now there is Europe and America

to TowerClocke:
if people think that there is some sense in the club account, then we will open it.
I just not clear what the meaning of it, is that to look at the game itself?

to A13x:
Far Cry is not planned. Money for it want fantastic.

D
Drug-it 27.02.20

I think it's not really a good idea.
Probably better to ask someone from acquaintances nightly headphones than speakers to bring?

m
m0FF 27.02.20

Would not hurt at all the music playing in the club to turn it down, and then have sits further away from the rack, because the music interrupts the sound in the game.
Conclusion, it is impossible to focus.
Besides, the admins like to put a haze... on tastes certainly do not argue
and yet
club for young people =)

About to go to you in the near future:
You have normal bar food came from or it's in development ? ;)

A
AlexBrigadir 27.02.20

Is it possible to bring their SAVE, in order to arrange a duel with his rival. (NFS:U2)?

And whether there is system rezervirovaniya gaming locations, by phone for example??? (computers that is)

Thank you very much.

D
Drug-it 27.02.20

The telephone number along with the address on the website, you can call and book

the saves,configs and other you can bring on any carrier

E
ExsKalibur 27.02.20

And do you stock any well there is for example
Spend 1000 and get a discount card ?

H
Haashim 27.02.20

About the music: You can always ask to turn it down (better still, ask a little louder :D).
Stock is not satisfied.

O
Osvold 27.02.20

2 [ProDIGY]: what's your music like ? we play Energy and kazhys there game enough molozhezhnaya music...

A
Astralis 27.02.20

yesterday on the Champ spent the entire day playing Drumm, personally I don't mind drama, but the tracks were too jaded and old =(

m
m0FF 27.02.20

For me, to the deepest regret, played all the same murk, like deeply unpopular chanson :)
I wrote:music interrupts the sound in the game.

Ie it is advisable to turn it off. People come to play, not to dance to the music.
If it is needed admins, let them wear ears, and if the players - give the ability to turn on my computer.
If for the atmosphere - I hasten to please you, and so it is cosy and creative :)

E
ExsKalibur 27.02.20

Can I ask? when I was there you were in the card before the payment playing time in the second world war.
Please tell me whether they are now for the Europe version and how much they cost?

p
pk35 27.02.20

They are. Cost 1500 rubles. Go until it was dismantled.

L
Logitech.Alan 27.02.20

Tell me please, when Buet Champ at MW, you will drag a chair in the VIP lounge of normal hall?

And I play on the steering wheel and on a chair with wheels back off... ^_^ very fucking disturbing...

c
coo1eeeeeer 27.02.20

fellow admins of PG I want to know what the hell happened with the booking of computers. I called tonight I was told to zabraniti computers can only tomorrow at 9:00. 9:00 my friend calls it dynamite in PG until 12:00 at noon (and he specifically got up at 9:00) in the end when he calls one last time at 12:15 he is told that computers that are not in PG , in my opinion it is complete nonsense. whether the PG admins put their friends or X3 at all. SUGGEST AS A FB TO BAN YOUR BOOKING BY PHONE !!!!!!!! arrived - paid - villages. otherwise, it's just some trash ........................... unrespect PG. then of course FSUs in my comment but nevertheless :((((((