3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AelRavo 27.02.20 07:21 pm

Measure Of Faith - \"Whim\" (Far Cry 5)

I saw in this topic, Folly allegory for our modern realities. Internet, cinema, virtual communication and life have nothing to do with reality, people live with these things. Phenomena are not material, subjective, and email take up most of the thoughts, dreams and worries of the modern man. The people, immersed in Folly don't want to get out of it, it will be genuinely happy, and from the side they are down and out and distraught Angels who always are engaged in some menial work, chanting something under his breath and rush at anyone who dares to pull them out of the world of their own dreams and dreams.

Well, or I was just tripping.
In short, please share your opinions.
13 Comments
Sort by:
M
Masky76 27.02.20

This is for you brother to the philosophers to turn to.

d
deleted user azaza 27.02.20

AelRavo
You blessed swallowed Maleh apparently)

x
xoen 27.02.20

AelRavo wrote:
I saw in this topic, Folly allegory for our modern realities. Internet, cinema, virtual communication and life have nothing to do with reality, people live with these things. Phenomena are not material, subjective, and email take up most of the thoughts, dreams and worries of the modern man. The people, immersed in Folly don't want to get out of it, it will be genuinely happy, and from the side they are down and out and distraught Angels who always are engaged in some menial work, chanting something under his breath and rush at anyone who dares to pull them out of the world of their own dreams and dreams.

Well, or I was just tripping.
In short, please share your opinions.
You are so small, patise, do not lose the entire Duma office ;)))))

v
vvd55555 27.02.20

Riprap ...

v
vftor 27.02.20

AelRavo
So, the so-called real world is really virtual, is also Folly.

A
ANKILOZAVR 27.02.20

AelRavo
Interesting thought,but a reality not looking for a way out.If life is not happy,then at least in the midst of find an outlet.In General, what is real,if life is fleeting and changeable?And a flash -busted and went out.As in that song :
Ghostly everything in this world is stormy,
There is only a moment for him and hold.
There is only a moment between past and future,
It's called life.

Eternal rest heart, hardly will please you,
Eternal peace is for gray pyramids.
And for the star that broke and falls,
There is only a moment, dazzling moment.

Let this world flies afar through centuries
But not always the way I do with him.
We care about what you're risking in the world I
One moment, just one moment.

Happiness given, to meet Il the trouble,
There is only a moment for him and hold.
There is only a moment between past and future,
It's called life.

m
merimets 27.02.20

AelRavo
I agree, but nevertheless do not forget the saying of one of the forgotten philosopher: every man is right in his delusion, because he believes in him.

v
vftor 27.02.20

ANKILOZAVR
And you can still so to speak:
Madly rushing, and humans and gods
Maya, of Maya, the eternal deception
The world is for the ignorant, the Ghost yoga
Maya soulless mute ocean

A
ANKILOZAVR 15.07.20

vftor
the world, he is unknown abroad of perception.Where the bears we rock events ?

v
vftor 15.07.20

ANKILOZAVR
The perception is different, depends on the abilities and condition. In ancient times people were much more perfect modern, knew and accepted the fact that no modern science and technology can't.

A
ANKILOZAVR 15.07.20

vftor
well it is exactly?Or is this from the series :Before the grass was greener?

A
ANKILOZAVR 15.07.20

a General theme raised at the beginning is very interesting.Here,for example, if something strongly to want,and then forget about it,it sometimes comes to pass,I have so several times.Or that sometimes I get to feeling the events which are happening or will happen,to anticipate them.

v
vftor 15.07.20

ANKILOZAVR
But the facts of archeology you nothing to say ? And what is now the flourishing technology instead of their own capabilities, so it's crutches for people with disabilities.