3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
x1xbczcz11x 27.02.20 07:24 pm

Save the pirates on litsuhu (Far Cry 5)

is it possible your save pirate CPY to transfer the license ? and to which steam or yupley
8 Comments
Sort by:
R
RTYWD 27.02.20

What's the point?not litsuhu easier to pass,buns and postage get all sorts,I don't think the save will work on litsuhe

V
Vanea Brinza 27.02.20

uminya pirates FSE works normalno

d
davidrf 27.02.20

Vanea Brinza
Pozdravliau!
And anyway, I don't understand, if you have a license - why are you pirates and Vice versa!?

s
sKard 27.02.20

x1xbczczaax
as already mentioned above, why? In jublee everything is already covered in the game will not be added (ingots, achievements, etc.). So it is better not to dance with a tambourine, and start a new game.

C
Chuck_Norris_ 27.02.20

davidrf
The person liked the game he decided to buy such to do if you do not know, if you really like the game

C
Chuck_Norris_ 27.02.20

x1xbczczaax
On the horizon, how would the people in the previous parts vylazhivat sohranki for piratok and litsuh and I personally rocked and I have not worked from piratok

d
davidrf 27.02.20

19lexa19
Sori, nepodumal...

x
xoen 27.02.20

Assaulted brow? Well spirotel, liked it, decided to support yubikov (they even cards do not redraw sometimes. and the plot does not change ;) ). But is it so difficult to respond on the merits?

x1xbczczaax wrote:
is it possible your save pirate CPY to transfer the license ? and to which steam or yupley
Probably possible if the right to prescribe the way.
There is no guarantee, but since, in the case of FC5, this is not a clean hack, and bypass the protection, expansion of conservation may ride.

PS. Personally, I would have bought it if it would be worthwhile. But alas. Hrenachat pattern, people hawala. Rewrite only the wretched dialogue.