3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maksanot 27.02.20 07:25 pm

Who was the die is cast (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

I so well follow the plot that was prolocal a moment. At the end of the quest, the die is cast, Henry called Radzha father... I here a little casual. Then suddenly, he's the father? How it was concealed, and most importantly why? Meanwhile, I'm moving house and can not continue to understand what is there for Santa Barbara's happening. I would be grateful for clarification on this matter.
6 Comments
Sort by:
A
Astroreber 27.02.20

Maksanot
Well the father as the father, slept with our mother to marry could not, gave up us his friend Martin.

G
Glnai 27.02.20

Maksanot
He is not of noble ladies, as they say bastard on this he took into the king's chambers. Radzik said something like young was a stupid and so on. Why hide? Well tcccc, and why the nobles are hiding bastards? Not to get -REP ) As it's concealed? Interesting question, he didn't tell anyone and all, although given how the Jindřich treated in Rataj, it can be assumed that some of the characters knew it was just kept secret.

M
Maksanot 27.02.20

Astroreber
Fixed it turns out gg friend, and the one in the style of *okay* raised as his own all these years? Gg and the mother is still present... It's so crazy moment) I just imagine how it looks from Martin. Chet developers was clever with an unexpected twist..

A
A B 27.02.20

And I was wondering where he got Henry to show off in conversations. It turns out from this instructive tone and the index finger grows.

A
Astroreber 27.02.20

Maksanot
Well, no, Martin took us in as her own and raised him as his own, and in fact for HS he is the real father.

a
aist16 27.02.20

Maksanot
Henry first learned about it at camp Erica, from the leader of the entire dust-the city of Thoth.