3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Azoter 27.02.20 07:25 pm

Why do dagger in the game (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

The game has a dagger bought it for 20 pennies, the description says that as a weapon it is crap, but if somebody quiet to kill it is indispensable. Found only that you can stun and kill them how? By the way, even in his weapon slot not to put I don't know what to do with it.
10 Comments
Sort by:
m
milcin7 27.02.20

Probably skill have not racked, they said that the new foster all sorts of should be open.

T
Toxa95 27.02.20

Azoter
Definitely seen in the trailer, as GG someone from behind with a knife cut. So the application definitely is.
Or from a very early trailer to cut purses in a crowd.

S
Sprintin 27.02.20

butcher the carcass, to kill in stealth.
just carry around in a backpack

s
sana9056 27.02.20

With the help of it you can kill, sneaking up behind me.
Without him stupidly strangle or stab, and so secretive you can quickly kill. Here.

R
Raggared 27.02.20

For this we need skill to pump, like in the topic skill, but it's not exactly better poshukayte everywhere

D
Deadeye181 27.02.20

In stealth at level 5 this option opens the skill stealth kills if the dagger in sume

V
Vladik Aleksandrov 27.02.20

A dagger used for cutting the ears of the robbers (who stole the sword), ears can be sold to centurion BRU...(whatever his name is) and one more, I forgot) are Good, but if snaryagu norms and pocket 2K+, detail

G
GULAM33 27.02.20

Cut them from the ears of the robbers and take them as proof of the captain.

P
Prosporo_psix 27.02.20

Stealth shakes up to level 6 like, there is a perk on an inconspicuous murder. And then you've written any game

a
aist16 27.02.20

Azoter
No dagger and no stun, I gave the dagger to stab Teresa in self-defense, and then sneak up and stun no..
Had to buy the dagger. And when you give out tasks to eliminate the leaders of the bandits, warned to have a sharp knife to cut off his ear. However, it is in v1.2 - 1.4.1 the proposal was Cut off the ear, Henry said it was barbaric now, in v1.4.2 this proposal is not, and ears are already ready in Sumy robbers. So, we can do without the knife. :-)