3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mopuk 27.02.20 07:25 pm

The blood on the clothes (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

Guys sorry for the stupid question, but still how to get rid of the bloody clothes I never dopetril and face from Vidin to cure and how homeless man beaten run.
11 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tarakanak 27.02.20

Mopuk
The bathers go,they are there to wash clothes and you

D
Deseptikons.STARSCREAM 27.02.20

you can wash in the tub

M
Mopuk 27.02.20

Tarakanak
where are they all?

A
Analius 27.02.20

suka!!

V
VETER15 27.02.20

Mopuk
such a sissy as you would not have survived)
Instead of fearing for the hero's life, you fear for the stain on the clothes)))

A
A.Fourth 27.02.20

VETER15 wrote:
such a sissy as you would not have survived)
Instead of fearing for the hero's life, you fear for the stain on the clothes)))
Hehe... ))) Then for complete authenticity of medieval realities should be added the feature go dirty for too long, do not comply with basic hygiene - get randomly plague, scab or scabies...

V
VETER15 27.02.20

A. Fourth
why not?) Sarotech, people screaming that you smell a mile away, and you imagine walking the streets while the guards will not catch and will not throw to the pigs to relax)

K
Kimchik 27.02.20

the Slavic peoples of the bath and the font was everywhere, it was dirty Europa, once or twice a year face poloskayut and all the spirits and have come up to the stench is to kill..

c
cjlogistic 27.02.20

The cameras they then decide the issue (globe-Cox).

D
DevenFist 27.02.20

Kimchik
Nonsense. Then listen to Patriotic tales about the fact that the Slavs were washed and in the West. Washed everywhere, everything and always. And the spirits came up for a few thousand years to the middle ages.

a
aist16 27.02.20

DevenFist
And view historical films about the Slavs and about the West, they shot, and see for yourself.
I have long paid attention to it, live on the beach and dirt in the housing, and the...