3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cepera-B 24.09.19 12:45 pm

Parking transport (Grand Theft Auto 4)

've met before but not like this. Most often occur in the first apartment. Put the car on Parking, saved, get out of the game again start the game, start to play and come out of the machine anymore, what the fuck?? Already 4 times in a row, the pancake and at the beginning of the game.
36 Comments
Sort by:
A
AxeLite 24.09.19

There are only 2 cars can be parked, and Parking need, not to intercede on the roadway.

C
Cepera-B 24.09.19

parked one, and she was perfect, often when parked 2 remains sometimes alone, but one so often lost...

J
Jarro 24.09.19

Steal своло4и ! ))

t
tornado110 24.09.19

Yes, the game is blunt. I got in the Parking lot had melted two cars, but still was the place. I decided to put the bike and what do you think the first car disappeared, and a bike and another car worth, and is gone the one that gave Bernie.(((

S
Sergeanur 24.09.19

Stupid games don't happen, there are stupid gamers.

S
Shephard [U.S.S.R.] 24.09.19

The game is not dull, just all the glitches and bugs.

T
Type-R38RUS 24.09.19

Of course, because the game has a lot of possibilities, and this explains why such a large number of bugs! Here.

G
Grandshot 24.09.19

Well, it's likely you have individual cases. I won in the beginning of the game parked two vertalet, one Filliatr took three-quarters of the Parking lot, the rest of the half Meverik. Well, and stood up to open Alderny

C
Cepera-B 24.09.19

Oh) began a new game, we'll see before there was no such thing just)

g
gta anton 24.09.19

Well, I think you're parked a non responsive light switch need to put the car so she hadn't been outside of the yellow zone (cars can be put only 2 and not more)

C
Cepera-B 24.09.19

dude I put 2 perfectly well, one of them was gone for sure and so 4 times in a row, before such nebylo here's the trick.

P
Pai Cheng-Tien 24.09.19

Nezheli so it is necessary to observe the rules of Parking in GTA 4

A
AxeLite 24.09.19

Still need to continue after parked..

S
Soad0409 24.09.19

And still have to Park the car...And Park it exactly so that she would not go beyond the yellow line...And only two (the third tries!!!)XDD

g
gta anton 24.09.19

Pai Cheng-Tien yeah

C
Cepera-B 24.09.19

well, will continue this of course, but the fact of the matter is that the car did not go over the limit, and stood perfectly, then I'd not asked EPT)

S
Soad0409 24.09.19

don't forget that it is necessary to Park the car...And Park it exactly so that she would not go beyond the yellow line...And only two...

k
kuzprostoegor 24.09.19

good luck to all with Parking

g
gta anton 24.09.19

Soad0409
I was referring to

E
Egor_Pskov 24.09.19

Exactly naturally you can Park.