3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bahrom 27.02.20 08:13 pm

The problem with PC brake, the lag!

1.System: GeForce GTX970 4GB i5 4690 3.5 Hz 4-Core 8gb RAM ddr3 corsair
the problem appeared recently and suddenly, the appearance of the problem coincided with the first launch of Rasta after trying to change the paging file, the problem is in the brakes, joists, and slumps fps, reset the paging file to its original state didn't help, finally, I know that the problem is not to blame: graphics Card, PSU, RAM. Train checked, bad sectors present, none of the devices does not overheat, in several antivirusnikah test computer, virus is also present.

2.The problem is thus: after I run, say, Battlefield 1, large and large-scale maps are loaded for a long time and after loading is equal to 20-35 fps, and are very long friezes associated with primary testing cards which are not propodaet, they are not if you do not turn the camera on small maps fps is equal to 60 frames stable and no freezes and no lags, the only thing that worries me, it's 100% the load on the drive in games on large maps, and slightly podlugovi sound, what to do?
7 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bahrom 27.02.20

drive tests in the diskinfo and hd tune, no problems, more than 40 percent is not heated, with vidyuhi and the rest of similarly, the railway is generally 26-30 degrees

R
Ryazancev 27.02.20

Kasatka_Modding
See how many games eat RAM and VRAM.
Probably not enough RAM so the HDD is loading (the page file). The memory (its lack) is associated with the RAM and its not enough.
See statistics in Afterburner (video RAM, RAM and swap file)

S
Sanchez Ramirez 27.02.20

With 8 GB of RAM, swap can safely disable it. It is more or less relevant for weak (1-2 GB) systems - and that's assuming that the drive is fine.

S
SonyK_2 27.02.20

Sanchez Ramirez wrote:
With 8 GB of RAM, swap can safely disable it. It is more or less relevant for weak (1-2 GB) of system
This was true until the game began to appear, sickly eating the RAM. Read my comment from another topic:
http://forums.playground.ru/tom_clancys_the_division/tech/frizy-922676/#comment-17263063

S
Sanchez Ramirez 27.02.20

SonyK.
It seems to me that this is highly dependent on optimizing the game. If the game is big, open world and all loaded at the same time, here and 64 may not be enough. The Battlefield 1 the minimum salary is listed as just the same 8 GB. Well, we don't know yet what settings the author.

And if the swap is on the screw is not fresh and is still working in the mode сата300, the rate of exchange of, you know, would be painfully slow (for games where there is a lot in a short period of time). The result is that the memory seems to be released, but the process becomes laborious, and in fact improve the performance of virtually and never will. If SSD, then there is, of course, is better.

S
SonyK_2 27.02.20

Sanchez Ramirez wrote:
It seems to me that this is highly dependent on optimizing the...
Depends on it in the 1st place - if developers put a bolt, even a decent amount of RAM in the system can not be saved. But if the developers made it so that playing with time throws most of the desired game data in RAM (without overflow) - much better than at constant disk accesses.

B
Bahrom 27.02.20

Sanchez Ramirez
I had to swap to 32 gig, in battle 1 that with it that without it, or with a small amount, nothing changes, in the absence of just can fly with an error about lack of memory, by the way, I started the computer for a long time to run, but rather to boot Windows, before 6 seconds somewhere, and now have as much tea to make it =3, and the texture is long are loaded, but troubles not none