3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dzholklkl 24.09.19 12:45 pm

Black screen at startup (Call of Duty: Black Ops 3)

when it launches a black screen what to do help?
21 Comments
Sort by:
S
Smoke_Shooter 24.09.19

Джоlklkl
replace the value WorkerThreads = WorkerThreads 4 = 2 in the config file.ini which is usually located at C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\players\config.ini.

Try this.If you have the I5 of course.
Or driver update.

D
Devitt 24.09.19

Cybermeister
It doesn't have a config file.ini because it can't produce the initial setup of the game just because of a black screen

D
Den Kalashnikov 24.09.19

Devitt
Cybermeister
throw off the config file.ini please

D
Devitt 24.09.19

Den Kalashnikov
I don't have one. Same black screen, wait for the fixes

A
AdroV 24.09.19

Black screen and cursor? Me too, but after a time is loaded.

n
nitrosh 24.09.19

AdroV
the same crap. and you have how many time start?

A
AdroV 24.09.19

nitrosh
After 20 seconds,probably system-dependent. Try to wait 5 minutes.

n
nitrosh 24.09.19

AdroV
10 min no reaction. maybe the problem is in the fact that the game runs in a window size of 4 times bigger than my screen resolution and can not change, config file no

A
Aleksey Elcov 24.09.19

nitrosh
THE THING IS THAT THE GAME HANGS! I was also surprised initially that I have sound but the screen is black, but after config change the line all the rules without the lag has gone! Only here's the problem, subsidence fps mostly happen when the character or end-to-end approach in the cat. scenes.

A
Aleksey Elcov 24.09.19

THE CONFIG FILE CAN NOT BE

n
nitrosh 24.09.19

Alexey Yeltsov
so maybe the initial setup, never happened. many people have a problem with this file.

A
AdroV 24.09.19

nitrosh
In General, Treach promised to release a patch that optimizes the game and maybe fix the bug with the launch.

n
nitrosh 24.09.19

AdroV
as far as I know, today some update came out, maybe it fixes

n
nitrosh 24.09.19

in General, Yes, the update downloaded and tested. the problem with a black screen, he decided. config and also immediately appeared. lags and freezes like no, but the graphics in my opinion even worse than in Advanced Warfare

P
Phantom2017 24.09.19

I do when you start the game starts in the big screen under my screen and the game to be on low settings myself, and hellz yeah, I bought it for my average needs me to go. Put in the system config settings under the my settings screen, slipping generally a complete slag.

P
Popka1985 24.09.19

There was a black screen,but podojdat 2 minutes all OK,went into the menu. But now there is a problem at the start of the company has no connection with the server and resets on the menu again...damn decision no more??

R
RAZIEL_ 24.09.19

The first three or four startup black screen with cursor, then started to run without problems, do nothing even.

P
PNC 24.09.19

The exact same shit, black screen sound comes patch 4 installed the last fire wood stand...

K
KuroIShiro 24.09.19

So, first things first.
All system requirements are suitable, driver/DirectX/MVS are that nothing is forgotten.
Config file.ini be and not be, as previously noted, because the process gets to ~1800000кб and does not move, where I take the logical conclusion that he stood up. And what – is not clear. A couple of times he fell. Once managed to capture the error from Windows. She so kindly suggested the error in visualce (win32 (if Windows is x64 and the same bitness version) ), other times – peace and quiet, except for the alternating offers game to start in save, which is also not working.

Chapter 2.
And what I just did. The main Board was to create the CCF itself. Great advice. When you try of the game to produce the initial setup to slip her ready final. In any case, not helped. Also said they don't use Cyrillic characters in folder names. All Windows in the English folders. steam_api.ini and localization.txt did not bring sheep to the problem. In General, nothing in the vastness of the forums and YouTube is not helping with the solution. Still fucking hanging process black silent screen.

UPD:
Again got a crash of process with error.

An unhandled win32 exception occurred in BlackOps3.exe[10116].

UPD:
Installed the old vc 2008 sp1, as bequeathed microsofter. Now the game crashes with the words BO3 does not work.

O
Oligarh_97 24.09.19

Guys tell me already tired of rummaging through the Internet . In the campaign mode after 3 missions it becomes a black screen. What's the matter tell me pliiz