3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
khomutoshi 27.02.20 08:14 pm

Quest \"the House of God\" - no skull (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

Actually a problem:it ran the entire area as nothing was found.In the task said to see the place where Leszek dropped the skull,but the problem is that in this area nothing to be(except the pot at the dais near the water),the skull is not present there,the script on the examination of the scene is also nowhere in there does not work.Maybe it's a bug of the script,if someone has passed this point, post pliz.
30 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fransisk 27.02.20

khomutoshi
Go down to the water , and walk along it , under one of the ledges barely noticeable skull

k
khomutoshi 27.02.20

Oh,thank you buddy,really helped.Strange that I had not found in the water looking for from the beginning.

F
Fransisk 27.02.20

khomutoshi
himself there for 30 minutes running)

V
Volodya-Psih 27.02.20

who was the quest? bugs were?

I
Itstio 27.02.20

A strange bug. After the final talk With Smoley the game stops to save. If you go to sleep, upon waking you will find an endless loading on a black screen. And if to drink, then the game is just a bonus. All this?

K
Kuoliuolli 27.02.20

Itstio
Yes, I vzhe 5th hour trying to deal with this 1.2.2 patch does not help, after a meeting with Smoley the game is dying. 1) you can't do persist 2) if you go into the pool after her all the NPC freeze and do nothing, you also can't do nothing only run 3) any download of cut the scene immediately freezes and when you save. Have perepisyvat lot Varick doesn't help, units Option is generally to score on a mission

I
Itstio 27.02.20

Kuoliuolli
Another such moment. The idea is that if immediately after the fight with the brick thrower to take off to the mill, it is possible to save the time of Leszek. But the thing that did not get to come galloping back in time. Always see that Smola drags the dead of Leszek. Also tried a bunch of options - nothing helps.

K
Kuoliuolli 27.02.20

Itstio
To look for a solution... need to score on quest does not want.

I
Itstio 27.02.20

Kuoliuolli
I decided to leave. Will wait for the next patch.

M
Mr Independent 27.02.20

What's the problem?) I don't have that skull...
Spoiler

K
Kaiafas 27.02.20

Kuoliuolli
it was the same)I'm after a showdown with Smoley immediately opened the map and went passed the quest, then wait until all the boxes with inscription is made will disappear and all the rules continued)NPCs live, the game is saved)

O
O0oo0O 27.02.20

I mill just yet, neither inside nor outside, so anything you could not see.

V
Vyxyxol 27.02.20

Itstio wrote:
Also tried a bunch of options - nothing helps.
Can never say with Smoley, and not to go to meet in the evening, and immediately go to the mill and talk to Leszek, then the cutscene with the monk, and the guards to Smolu zatyukali, Leszek, live.

I
Itstio 27.02.20

O0oo0O
I think this is also part of the bug. Several times I loaded, came to the mill and also them there nowhere to be found. Then began what wrote above.

I
Itstio 27.02.20

Muskrat
Thank you. Try)

k
khomutoshi 27.02.20

When I had to catch up with Smola ran to the mill,there is stupidly no one.Went through all the rooms,all the nooks and crannies,in about 2 min just appears tell a stonemason and tell pan as there forgot it.AND THAT'S ALL.Resorted to talking to a stonemason,they say your reputation is saved,then with pan,saying it's all set...quest is closed.

K
Kuoliuolli 27.02.20

The muskrat helped, like all the rules. 1) After talking with mogolistan immediately went to mechenice on the second floor, talked to Leszek and then immediately went to Smile after a dialogue with him there and killed him. After went to the quarry showed a fragment and after take the quest, have passed and there remained through the sleep in the castle, all the rules.)

I
IHUNTERI 27.02.20

and post a screenshot of the map where that is the mill(labeled)
I have night Leszek where there is none...

V
Vyxyxol 27.02.20

IHUNTERI
To the right of the entrance to the monastery of sázava.

D
Denariano 27.02.20

Fransisk
Thank you.Only with the help of a torch found!