3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dmitry oreshkov 27.02.20 08:15 pm

How to win the Trash race (Mad Max)

Could you tell me the best setting of the machine to victory in the race over the Garbage
12 Comments
Sort by:
a
a_noob_is 27.02.20

Need Grampus pumped, I remember that.Well, the armor is powerful.Well, the main damage from gramona, I have it on max was passed without problems.

C
Caesars 27.02.20

T110E5 and the race is going to be nice =)
In General, look VIDOS the Brain, it went Well)))

C
CEMENTATOR 27.02.20

I only cheat was. as the entire game. but then to maximum kerf had. very difficult for me was this race. Although this pepper KAMAZ do not fast.

s
snejen 27.02.20

Trainer from FLINGA-to Slow down time works on all versions

D
Deimoros 27.02.20

dmitry oreshkov
Personally, I have stood groupon max level, max armor and maximum possible at the time of the engine. A powerful put kenguryatnik, but I don't advise it to take. It greatly reduces acceleration and speed, due to its severity. And since there is a timer, it greatly spoils the nerves of the player) and the need in my bumper in this mission, no special. As to the Trash you don't come too close, as it dropped bombs and in the case that will decide him to RAM, you will run into bombs. The sides of the flame, so that the side you're not going to Taranaki, respectively, the need for the bumper to disappear completely. And from small pests on other cars I actually didn't get rid of, just dodged them. Dump them myself killed with their bombs.
PS the Rest of the upgrade of anything is not particularly affected in this pursuit, and therefore not speak of it.
P. P. S. cheats and trainers not to use it, all interest is lost. Know where the 50 cent rushed, then bored, the horror. The whole game to re-take became. But without hacking the interest returned, although it was boring to pass the first task, where just to the point drive it was necessary.

M
Mudryy glupec 27.02.20

Yes, the race is not easy. Passed it without any cheats, though not the first time. On the track there are two flap, these flaps there are places where out jets of steam passing through them, the machine is restored. The machine is pumped to the maximum, only the bumper was removed. On the track of gramona need to shoot only the trash, ignoring other enemies.

N
Nikita Mihaskov 27.02.20

Um, odd, you are all too difficult, I went without any armor, with standard explosive garpunom. Just carefully followed the Trash and bombed it to them.

d
dmitry oreshkov 27.02.20

Cheats will not put, as the game on PS 4

d
dmitry oreshkov 27.02.20

Everything I need in the beginning of the race not to overlook the trash, and then very quickly broken down machine

V
Vasiliy Poyarkov 27.02.20

and I long could not pass... then once started the race, began to shoot especially without aiming and shot with 2 or 3 accidentally fell whether in the cockpit whether somewhere in front of the car and killed the driver and I won :)

P
Prokhodnoi 27.02.20

Subscription ps+ giving away free right now,so I think I'll allow myself to drop a few words on the subject of this, in my opinion, the most difficult mission in the entire game Mad Max, death race. Next, I passed this mission is not the first time. The layout of the cars: the top 6 cilindrului engine, exhaust pipe, groupon and all nitary-pendants here and fool understand everything ; I put medium armor, tires +15% at any cover and completely removed the bumper. Tactics: 1. immediately after the start have the opportunity to shoot the boss,it is necessary to use the gifts of the game), 2. Don't fight with mekimi cars,just stick the nitro and overtake, 3. I was able to westernohe this bastard for the first 40 seconds of the race,just keep up with him. To all who read - thank you for your attention, all platinum, good luck, take care of the controllers, and do not sit on the cold, and patron will not work. By the way, it took me 6 hits.

M
Marongo 27.02.20

Prokhodnoi
similarly...in pain for like half an hour, if not more...then I removed the bumper and the armor, put buns on maximum speed and control...but after this car was too responsive and easy...easy to catch up, but it flew away from one hit...had to add with a weak bumper and armor, remove the bun on the improvement of management, but add to the increase damage from harpoons (all weapons)...the car became more docile in the management of...more upgrade the harpoon to the middle (on cooldown).
Tactic: shoot at the start, catch up with nitro and shoot two more times..he starts to leave...until the arches have two more times to shoot or at least to the tunnel.
also like 5-6 hits needed, 30 sec. about...but the attempt was mnooogo)