3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jek_Linkoln 27.02.20 08:15 pm

The problem with the saves and tasks. (Thief (2014))

Guys, had a weird problem.
Completed the quest Golden mean. After started quest Refuge Erin but when saved it shows me the preservation of the Golden mean the old time of saving.
Always when downloaded appear on the previous save,
Then it says that the save file corrupted and now he never saves the game, always appear (for any boot) in the same place, no matter what task I started, always loaded in a certain place, where was my last working save

Run to another location in the South Quarter riverside, click save and in the end save is called Golden mean.
When trying to log in any location downloads me a job Golden mean which has already been done.

What to do?
27 Comments
Sort by:
s
she-wolf 27.02.20

Ummm... I have a similar problem. 6 pass the head of the Loner by the almost reached the office of Baron, remaining F5. Decided to reboot, hit F9 and the game kicked me to a completely different save, where Garrett is still in the basement. As I hadn't danced with a tambourine, more to the last quick save me, always vkidyvaet in the basement. And once and did a Chapter with the beginning of the run was.
It is insulting as hell. For no reason this crap started. Can anyone help?

T
TheKafka 27.02.20

I have the same problem yesterday outlined. Chapter 4. Until I reach da tower conservation work; loading Tower - loading beginning. Or should I exit to the menu. It all started with the computer rebooting while playing. So lazy to start from the beginning. And I'm not sure that the problem will go away. Waiting for the decision of problems. (Steam license)

a
astrozombie 27.02.20

um....same thing started today...loaded - what?last night it seems this place was, trying to keep retains with yesterday's date and time....and when trying to move to another location by means of glowing lights again throws on this ill-fated preservation....

J
Jek_Linkoln 27.02.20

I see I am not the one that....I would start again from scratch, but I'm in the city all Packed up and almost running again is not very desirable...and to continue on. again, especially if such problems began. I thought it was because of the 2GB of RAM, but it is normal parameters is calm

J
Jek_Linkoln 27.02.20

Tried to remove the game and put another. Put the Mechanic - no effect. Set from the R. G. Games - no effect. Tried to run as administrator - no effect.

X
Xamurapi 27.02.20

Version Scidrow brand the same theme only on Chapter 2 ......By the way, now any save game if you upload the same crap throws in the beginning of the same location or ship from the saves . More tried version Phoenix repak nothing helps .....

And still have ... endured a game to zero , demolition and saves and folders, and even using regedit visicrop all mention of the game that I found ..... put again, and even with a new game same problem ...... WTF plyayayaya ?

s
she-wolf 27.02.20

That is because, the hedgehog... As an April fool's joke from the developers direct))

J
Jek_Linkoln 27.02.20

I think she is))) I now tried something based on the problem of the large number of people

J
Jek_Linkoln 27.02.20

I disconnected the Internet, put April 18 at the settings and save went where they're needed)...go to another location and all is well)...Weird that I already 31st beginning to drive.

s
she-wolf 27.02.20

I also began to conjure with the date change on the laptop)) are not cut off try))

s
she-wolf 27.02.20

Fraud and change dates with no results, unfortunately(

O
Ornshtein 27.02.20

Just completed the mission to Steal a mechanical hand, after its completion, move to a location Stonemarket(or something like that)...voila - appear again near the house of Alfonso with the task Steal a mechanical hand.

Any other conservation also includes for this task.
Oh yeah, and for some reason the save date does not change.

Sorry that I deleted the game, now download back and try to turn off the Internet.

D
Dr.Kostet 27.02.20

Same crap!!! You license, blah!!! One thread which has made with a tambourine?

T
TheKafka 27.02.20

Disconnected the Internet, turned off Cloud and all was fine. Included Internet, Cloud included, and all worked until the end of the Chapter and then upload to start the mission and it repeats. Maybe it's the incentive?

O
Ornshtein 27.02.20

The steam community is telling you to change the date on the computer on the 8th of April.
People like helps.

S
Sater 27.02.20

Hello, can't start Chapter 4 in the doors click apply, then the question becomes do I want to start Chapter 4 (a friend in need) press Yes , the head is loaded, and I find myself again in the clock tower ( 7 days later). As I start this Chapter? Game license Steam.

R
RIDDICK88 27.02.20

It looks like such crap started everyone who plays Thief... (and from 1 April.) Also stuck in Chapter 6, cannot pass into the gate (in the territory of Baron, where one of the obelisks is), have to go again in the Chapel are.. and not in the 6th Chapter. I so far nothing helped, nor the change in the time or off. Internet.. Waiting for April 2, according to different time zones ))).
I'm in shock. Really it had to go up TO 1 APR. do I have to?! ))) That is well developed-some masochists!

J
Jek_Linkoln 27.02.20

Guys, I don't know anything about the game, but the date change and the event it helps. Yesterday when I wrote about this trick I put on 18 April. Now I left 2рое APR, launched the game, started Chapter 4 friend in need" and it does not start, the progress is not saved. Put 19тое April and everything started to work.

X
Xamurapi 27.02.20

Jek_Linkoln , handsome truncated works )))))

D
Dema 80 27.02.20

works without disconnecting or what? and then everything was removed - a pity - good was the first mission - mark this as who did what