3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
robindooh 27.02.20 08:16 pm

Can't change\\to change the pistol in the 4 slot. (Far Cry 5)

All new purchased guns, you can put only in the first three slots, the fourth slot(with a starting gun) is not active for selection, a button to remove it from there, has anyone had this happen and what to do about it?
16 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aips95 27.02.20

robindooh
Weird. There generally it is possible though to put something besides guns?

r
robindooh 27.02.20

Aips95
No, he as blocked for choice and it is a stock gun.

A
Aips95 27.02.20

Then try to replace it in the open world. Find Persian with the revolver or Uzi, and holding stock gun change.

O
ONE BLAST 27.02.20

Perk protocal?

r
robindooh 27.02.20

Aips95 Tried, it does not offer a replacement for the gun in my hand, but as soon as I switch to other weapons of the die replacement is popping up, once ran three lengths in 2, 3 and 4 slots.

r
robindooh 27.02.20

ONE BLAST
Yes, both, we are talking about a 4 slot which is open from the beginning.

f
fominviatheslav20 27.02.20

I have open until the three slots.In one machine,the other sniper,the third grenade(category handguns).In General it can be any gun to install,click on the button buy and in the next tab offer where to install.

d
davidrf 27.02.20

This slot only for pistols. When driving from a pistol shot. Therefore, he is to them. In the store, go to the tab guns. There still is a 40 mm grenade launcher, SMG, etc. it's not a problem, I hope?

r
robindooh 27.02.20

fominviatheslav20
After purchase, I propose to replace 1, 2 and 3 and the fourth switch with the arrow keys impossible.(it is a stock gun)

r
robindooh 27.02.20

davidrf
When shopping in the category of pistols that offers to replace any of the 3 slots, not 4, which is designed for pistols.

d
davidrf 27.02.20

Well, I'm his 40mm grenade launcher changed. This slot is not for pistols, but for one-handed weapons!

r
robindooh 27.02.20

davidrf
I can be inserted in all slots one-handed weapon, and you?

d
davidrf 27.02.20

It is possible, but the only one for him.

A
Aips95 27.02.20

robindooh
One-handed can be something everywhere, but two handed only in 3 slots of 4. It seems chela has a nasty bug.
robindooh
Then hope for the story of John (if not passed) where you have to take away all the guns.

r
robindooh 27.02.20

This morning I passed, but there is the escape from the bunker, the devil possessed me to pick up a gun (again, stock).

A
Aips95 27.02.20

robindooh
You'll have to settle for 3 slots. Well, either preupgrade him, he is with sight and silencer is very good. I do most of the game passed with 2 slots were enough.