3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Leploid 27.02.20 08:16 pm

Quest \"Orphaned pages\" where are all the pages? (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

Where everything is located?
5 Comments
Sort by:
M
Maks Borschev 27.02.20

I know that one is in the monastery . There on the quest where you have to steal the Necronomicon . saw on the table next to the treasure map .somewhere near the private room çelik which is the key to the monastery . in some room next to where he sleeps, and so you will have to wait until the guides appear and it is not too soon or to seek ) to

L
Leploid 27.02.20

Max Borschiv
There in quest of all pages in the monastery .I found nine of them , a tenth for 3 hours looking for anywhere I can't find her.

V
Vyxyxol 27.02.20

Leploid
Also 9/10, I climbed all that you can, well one hid apparently.

M
Mircado 27.02.20

Tips:
1.Follow in the dining room and as soon as you find the master key, open the box in the far right corner (to the right of the door leading to the kitchen). Inside is the first page.
2.Come up to the library (the stairs next to the dining room) and open the drawer on the left side of the entrance is inside one page.
3.Move along the left wall where the Windows are, and on one of the tables find a third page — white page rolled, wrapped a red bow.
4.Go to the alchemy laboratory and directly in the office where the alchemist table, on the table, find the fourth page.
5. The page is on a small stand in a nearby, larger room from a room with a table of the alchemist. Look in the far right corner.
6.Move to the bedroom all the monks and novices. It is advisable to go here at five or six in the morning, when all in the service. Walk in a circle and open the available boxes. In one of them you will find page six.
7.In the same place where the monks sleep, on one of the small boxes (functions as table), find the underlying page (the roll with a red bow, as usual).
8.Next page look in the cellar where drinking alcoholic beverages ustavshiy and where the camera is, where you put in case of violations. Down stairs is where the stairs up to the bedroom.
9.Stroll through the corridor of the monastery (it is closed in a circle, although the shape of a rectangular) and in one of the walls find the red locker. Break it and inside find the ninth page.
10.To get to the last page, I have to try. With a skeleton key break far door in the library, go through a few rooms until you find yourself in a room with a beautiful bed. On a pedestal to the right of it lies the tenth page.
Polaritonic:https://games.mail.ru/pc/articles/secret/prohozhdenie_kingdom_come_deliverance_pobochnye_kvesty_monastyrja_sazavy_by_igorexamail_ru_mail_ru/

u
unica 27.02.20

If you got one page BEFORE we officially got to the monastery, keep in mind that it could settle in the chest where you leave things when you join the righteous path.