3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tauzuru 27.02.20 08:16 pm

How to play normally with 4 GB of RAM? (Far Cry 5)

how to play if there is 4 GB of RAM? not a bad thing just know that it is not enough, friezes and so the game runs fine on high (750 ti 2gb, xeon x3440.)
P. s I test on the high and low play
25 Comments
Sort by:
d
deleted user azaza 27.02.20

MikuHadsune wrote:
2018 in the yard, and people have 2GB video and 4 RAM. just lol.
If all the people with the growth of system requirements for the games increased the salary, no one would play on the buckets for a long time already.

d
deleted user azaza 27.02.20

WanRoi wrote:
And if the swap file to place on the flash drive, if the SSD is not present.
It's called Ready Boost, but meaningless will not be. And ssd if you can throw a swap file and in gta 5 on 3gb of RAM the game is great.

W
WanRoi 27.02.20

vzhuh vzhuh wrote:
Ready Boost, but meaningless will not be.
No I'm not this technology had in mind. Generally you have the performance options, virtual memory should be visible to the flash drive. And there is already a post swap.
I do doubt that in this config has the ssd:
nikitos8900 wrote:
(750 ti 2gb, xeon x3440.)

D
D1_ 27.02.20

vzhuh vzhuh wrote:
in gta 5 on 3gb of RAM the game is great
yeah, SSD will nasilivata much.
after 5 years in the active Tampa it will have to be changed. Restriction of records cycle nor canceled.
WanRoi wrote:
And if the swap file to place on a flash drive
Very long to be loaded a game texture and .TD. The flash drive is very slow. Preferably the old hdd as a minimum. Let 64GB 2007.

S
SonyK_2 27.02.20

nikitos8900 wrote:
how to play if there is 4 GB of RAM ?...
In modern games, with this amount of RAM will have tight - some games might not run, fly, etc. Try to increase the paging file, but not the fact that will help.