3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Imkor 27.02.20 08:17 pm

Error on the server side =( (Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide)

I bought the incentive that Chudo-Yudo the game(4.01.16) decided to start playing...first got error after clicking the start button in the game launcher,OK a reboot helped.Think that's all,no infection,issued after the splash screen Error on server side!...with the help of sites did a backup,removed the old one,restored the backup and still,removed,downloaded on normal,though that...and languages changed and the administrator was launched and the same error...HELP!
14 Comments
Sort by:
V
Victor Tsoi 27.02.20

Imkor
Best download Repack and do not suffer, and you will have happiness, the way it is almost the same too, need steam to run)))

I
Imkor 27.02.20

Victor coy
And the reason to download the Repack if I already bought...and what's the point?
I do not understand.

I
Imkor 27.02.20

here's what I wrote constantly

V
Victor Tsoi 27.02.20

Imkor
Well, or reinstall, well, or renew the wood, and smysel that litsuha can be broken)

I
Imkor 27.02.20

Victor coy
yeah,broken litsuha I was not expecting that =)
Yes, if was torrent steam Repack I have downloaded...only on the trackers I'm on are them no =(
don't want to rock the pirates and play through left steam =(

H
Hireidan 27.02.20

bought, downloaded, played without error. however delays are wild (but only from the host varies no more)

I
Imkor 27.02.20

Yaevin93
lucky you =)

J
JohnStw 27.02.20

I had this a couple of times, checked integrity of game cache, started to work normally

I
Imkor 27.02.20

JohnStw
was checked several times still =)
Write that can help to reinstall steam...and the game all need to remove?

J
JohnStw 27.02.20

Imkor
I don't think deleting games is necessary, try except in the last turn

I
Imkor 27.02.20

JohnStw
Well, I support fatshark letter sent,I think a couple of days to respond,if not...or reinstall steam,or demand a refund =(

I
Imkor 27.02.20

Does anyone have this problem?
And best of those who have solved it?!

l
lihtarik 27.02.20

it seems the problem is solved independently
I in this case was so

k
kav22_ 27.02.20

Victor Tsoi
The incentive litsuha broken? Are you crazy? I understand the media, but in digital form.