3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Karl CJ Dzhonson 27.02.20 08:17 pm

How to increase max health? (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

Want to increase maximum health, but I can not understand as it grows bigger and the missions paramedic for a long time I can't go
33 Comments
Sort by:
G
GTAman 27.02.20

1) It is, in itself, increases when running, but it is very long, it is better to complete 12 missions for the medic, then it will immediately increase to maximum. There are no other options.
2) Such questions should be asked here.

D
DruGun 27.02.20

If you do take the mission of the paramedic, it is better to start it in the countryside, for example, in Angel Pine.

K
Karl CJ Dzhonson 27.02.20

Point to the location on the map if not difficult

G
GTAman 27.02.20

And I recommend to pass the mission in Fort Carson.

G
GTAman 27.02.20

I doubt that it is now interested in the complexity...

D
DruGun 27.02.20

Carl CJ Johnson

Where you want to go in there and start the mission.

K
Karl CJ Dzhonson 27.02.20

Thanks I got it, now I'll jump from the highest tower in Los Santos

K
Kort1X 27.02.20

Thanks, I too helped!

D
Daeman.cs 27.02.20

Suicidal-losers, damn xD

And I do the paramedic mission in Las Venturas passed. :D Well, how could I was there with twists and turns, had to resort to using maps and labels, every turn was marked. :)

And to be honest, I will tell you from the point of view of the Creator, that developers have hidden from us is really the maximum number of lives.

The top shows the initial number of lives in the game, and below - maximum maximum health in the standard game (arranged by script).
http://s47.radikal.ru/i117/1001/53/4853d38d729e.jpg

PS Max armor, too, can increase in two and a half times (compared to initial), but the strip is lengthened, in contrast to the life bar.

s
s.t.a.l.k.e.r. - strelok 27.02.20

I swam under water for a long time and it is there

D
Daeman.cs 27.02.20

Number of maximum lives of the player depends on three stats (skills).
• Endurance
• Lung capacity
• Stat pain defect increases from the various injuries of the player or over time, in many translations it sounds like Life before death.

D
Di-Ays 27.02.20

Daemon
Holy shit!

R
Ronald McCrey 27.02.20

Complete all 12 tasks of the paramedic mission(if you want to quickly it increased),but if you want to immediately,then play and play,do physical exercise and labor,by the end of the missions in the first city from the beginning of the game,it has the cha will increase to 150 percent)))

n
niko man 27.02.20

ViDi password on an endless vein!

R
Rozenbaun[vs]2pac 27.02.20

And I from the start, even before the mission big smoke has passed all of the additional jobs. And quietly naslajdatsa game.

S
Skripter 27.02.20

you can easily increase the maximum health to do this, open the folder data file ar_stats.dat, we find at the end of the line 58 STAT_TIMELIMIT_ADD_TO_HEALTH 1000 then stupidly change 1000 to 1, and health will increase at almost every turn.

F
FlogGnaw 27.02.20

Hmm..who would have guessed,thanks cap

e
eeeri 27.02.20

what is a paramedic

H
Helena No4ka 27.02.20

eeeri
The ambulance will see, grab it and start to save people.

M
Mr Freeman. Gordon Freema 27.02.20

What kind of paramedic?