3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
C.D.Z 76 27.02.20 08:18 pm

date of announcement of bully 2 (Bully: Scholarship Edition)

The development of Bully 2 will begin after Red Dead Redemption 2 (maybe not sure).
Do you think you will play with the cruel requirements on a PC or non-existent on pc
Will there be another city. Will there be DLC for the game, well, that'll solve everything Rockstar Games.
5 Comments
Sort by:
m
mugor 27.02.20

From the information that she in 2019 will be released? Proof let!

V
VovanFitisov 27.02.20

Wake up. You fucked up.

S
Snova_na_PG 27.02.20

Seventy six thousand eight hundred ninety five
In General it is unknown when it will be released and will be released if at all. While the official announcement was not. Just rumors and supposedly arty to the game posted on the Internet. But it's not official. So ahead of time to get to nothing.
About the requirements if you're talking about the system, then the XS. If the game will release, it is likely that in the first place on the consoles as it was with the first part. At the time, was her first on the PS2. Then the enhanced edition on the PC, as released, was times 3.
So here is about what the system requirements in General can be discussed. Not the fact that the game will do on PC. Although if released, would be very happy. But I iron for any update you have)
And what will happen in the game, what city, DLS, etc., then farther ahead, it is better not to run) Will be an official announcement and first details (if any), then view.

C
C.D.Z 76 27.02.20

mugor
maybe not 2019 but the development that will start that after Red Dead Redempion 2 gygygy!!!!

C
Carbon8909 10.11.21

In my opinion, Bully 2 won't come out at all ...