3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kepar 27.02.20 08:18 pm

Bugs (Impact Winter)

The game is so not patched and the curve 7 that I just started again - only because of bugs. Write at whom what bugs and their solutions. My bugs:
1. Hangs and does not work the contents of the backpack (cells themselves) - impossible to use it.
2. The Persians when they attempt something they create - I can direct the thing which is fully assembled components and it is not activated. Bright color saying Available are displayed belongings, the components of which are not even collected.

There were any more bugs, don't remember.
5 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cheat_Master 27.02.20

Fly
Also sometimes the problem with a backpack, and constantly freezes, ie in the transition from the Church into a wasteland, writes - Impact Winter (Not responding) but after a couple of minutes connected. And so with all the locations...

M
Misha Mishin 27.02.20

in the camp when it is put in the box sprasivaet for robot they disappear anyway,once triggered a bug in each new camp
the curvature of the formulation of ideas sorry)

m
master12095 27.02.20

the same problem with the camp (although the camp put 2 LVL). Also in the camp of not running a water collector(charged to full, but to use in any way). With a furnace of fire one rolling pin, you can melt up to 100%, the thing just disappears after closing the window focus. In the Church permanently lost the drip pan. The same machine can blow up like 50 times... it is after relog new again. Team members constantly run into the same point on the map.Members of the K. blochat is superior. hero in the corners. The trap can be put in and out of the map(ie even beyond). When shooting HS chooses a target (for example the nearest wolf, and wooooon the squirrel around the corner.) as a result, a corpse with a gun/bow.

i
iaroslaw Siwkow 27.02.20

I have other problem with the snow on the surface

it turns out that it is sometimes through the air .

a
assassinSerg 27.02.20

iaroslaw Siwkow
Same crap..