3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kokoprime1991 24.09.19 12:48 pm

Problems with sound. (RAGE 2)

Hi all, there was a rather unpleasant problem, I'll try to describe it in the radio.
At the time of activation scan Ctrl - we hear a light squeak when you release the button it SHOULD stop but it never does and continues Megas (amplifying) the number of usages of scans (10 times like a swarm of mosquitoes) and the time of the shooting in the car - even when I finished the shoot and got out of the car to hear the shooting -_- . Sometimes the voices and the subtitles are. The whole thing is treated - the restart of the game, BUT as soon as I use something of the above again. Help to find the right solution for severely angry. Other technical problems have not noticed, everything is going fine on Ultra settings (only disabled motion blur, manual zoom(100), and anti-aliasing on FXAA).
10 Comments
Sort by:
w
wise-sokol 24.09.19

Kokoprime1991
Chet did not understand, what for on manual scaling of 100? In off condition the same resolution (100)

K
Kokoprime1991 24.09.19

Guys can be Lala who works or does not work is not the issue. And about WHAT for on a particular setting - means necessary -_- . Don't see myself as a 5 year old, and in the case of a pancake.

Y
Ygrumyi 24.09.19

Kokoprime1991
Nothing to do, wait until the gazebo deign to patch up bugs

d
darkworld666 24.09.19

wise-sokol
What is the profit from your commentary ? You know how to read what the author asked ?

d
darkworld666 24.09.19

In short I have the sound full of guano, especially the nitro Zwack transport it is a great!!. Don't know felts was conceived but it feels as if no one with a sound track was not working for the normalization of the volume ...and it happens that all the sounds become some sort of deaf - restart saves . Warning comments Ala play with sound settings for different equipment and different environment in the game - play , result zero

D
Ded MastDay 24.09.19

Kokoprime1991
darkworld666
I can advise in the control panel, in the sound settings of the system, in the advanced tab, set the sampling rate 24 bit 48000 Hz. And in the Enhancements tab, and check Disable all. Or, if a discrete sound card, then do the same in the panel of the driver. The game, to increase the priority from Medium to High through the task Manager. Not the fact that it will help, but worth a try. Personally, in my game there are no problems with sound, but these manipulations have helped to solve similar problems in some other games.

S
SerPi 24.09.19

Same problem. And it concerns not only this sound. I have this spin-up sound of the guns of the vehicle and even the sound of the horn. Once clicked, and even though you let him go, though, got out of the car and ran away from her. The sound does not stop and continues to apply new sounds.

K
KeDweller 24.09.19

It's been more than 1.5 months, and the bug with sound not fixed. All these problems with sound cars and I have.

R
Roman Niko21 24.09.19

played this game more than 10 minutes and the brain begins to boil from this Symphony, is a genuine rage, the first part gave similar feelings from bagatini here and there, the name straight to the topic! and a very angry pink color, straight to vomit, like and the picture is nice in the field, and to the buildings suitable for new who created this masterpiece of game design, hang it on the post not by the neck

k
kostr184 24.09.19

During the mission a couple of times, reload the save, in the game often helps a quick trip.