3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sm Pank 27.02.20 08:19 pm

Impressions of the game (Crysis 3)

the game is awesome despite the fact that the plot is a little short still a cool cool weapons thode cool graphics DX 11сюжет want crysis 4 I think it will be awesome game
19 Comments
Sort by:
s
skadi818 27.02.20

Crysis 3 7

g
geimer787 27.02.20

HELLO I LIKE THE GAME ESPECIALLY THE MULTIPLAYER I LIKE THIS GAME.

D
Dmitry89 27.02.20

I liked the game, and duration in the time

D
Damned_Soul 27.02.20

Graphics,Story,Music,the Engine is all at!
Adding in this part of the Bow made the game even better! In short I Really liked it actually as the first 2 parts! LIKE! EPIC! Sit to 7 am was worth it! Closed for 4 hours 4 minutes 26 seconds)

C
Chelovek_bez_sovesti 27.02.20

Good game, good stuff - you need not too lazy to read all the notes. The AI is not very. To compete with the first part e, although it feels and plays third krayzis better.

m
mixon060491 27.02.20

Played-to be honest the game more. As mentioned above go there, come here and between the points for****I go. AI in General like a little child, shouting GU GU the rod on the gun is shorter 7.5 out of 10 and then a stretch

K
Krym_NASh 27.02.20

The plot in a couple of months went on easy difficulty ,the plot is not hooked. And in the cartoon to the-so-far play! 7 out of 10.

R
REYZOR22 27.02.20

I decided to take all the pieces on before a high level of complexity here is part 3 had to take normal. crysis 3 I did not like and the first 2 + addition was much better + at the end they tried some of that cutting is the only way.

l
ludovick 27.02.20

Strange game, like AAA and Grifoni good, and in fact crawl through cut out everything that moves — or NOT cut, pass by. Just found something strong immediately under the arm carefully shoved a grenade launcher or sniper fit, or just technique level buggy or APC, that God forbid did not have to think or resents (and think more).
The levels are essentially the same, only at the beginning of the wandering employees, ZELL, and closer to the end of the elephants-they tried (which almost all are carried with a single charge rifle Gauss). And like the Crisis, even in the story, logical development, and the drops are also crawling down the hat, but the feeling of some schlock in the gameplay constant.

x
xoxolinter 27.02.20

I'm not a fan of shooters, action games, but this game liked the graphics at the level, importantly , all drawn vividly and authentically as I missed it from view. Now I want to pass the second part Shua, it seems all the praise!!!

m
martin32 27.02.20

Cm Punk
The fourth part rather not Kraytek on the verge of bankruptcy.

I
INFERNO MAYHEM 27.02.20

Love this game 8 times was not enough.

I
INFERNO MAYHEM 27.02.20

martin32
why?

A
Anglerfish 27.02.20

INFERNO MAYHEM
They do not know how their games sell. And the game, IMHO, boring (if you take myself, I'm not one of them the game has not passed, ranging from Far Cry 1 - boredom prevailed) and more like technodance than a game that you can play.

m
martin32 27.02.20

INFERNO MAYHEM
Chose not the right way of trying go to free play,if I'm not mistaken.Do XS.Was news that spread branches,no attendants, and so we'll Wait and see.

I
INFERNO MAYHEM 27.02.20

Pass 10 th time, thought, tired, but no)
It turns out my one of the table games you want to play sometimes.

I
INFERNO MAYHEM 27.02.20

Anglerfish
To each his own-for me it is not boring, but one of the strengths of Krayteka-cool graphics, they leave that for me. Well sell marketers, their mother! And their main task is to sell, them nah do not need that would we have used one good thing of many years or played a great game over the years, such things.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 27.02.20

Complete slag and not the game, especially after the first part.It is painful to play.Besides the graphics there's nothing, and he is some kind of plastic, unnatural.

p
polzowatel_ciborg 20.01.23

I completed the game on the difficulty of the warrior of the future, and I have a question, do I now have the right to call
people kozualomi?