3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SeriynomerDVA 27.02.20 08:19 pm

1 fps in the game ! exactly 1 frame ! (Final Fantasy 15)

already downloaded some Repack Final Fantasy 15
All black screen , again creating GraphicsConfig.ini
with here such content
[BasicSettings]
DisplayResolutionWH=1600x900
GraphicsPreset=3
MaxFramerate=60
RenderingResolutionRatio=100
ShowFPS=1

[DisplaySettings]
CurrentDisplay=0
FullScreenModeOnStartup=0
HDRLuminanceScale=1000
HardwareFullScreenMode=0
VSync=0

[NVIDIAGameWorksSettings]
NvidiaHairWorks=0
NvidiaShadowLibs=0
NvidiaTurf=0
NvidiaVXAO=0

[RenderingSettings]
AmbientOcclusion=2
Antialias=0
HighSpecAsset=1
LightingQuality=2
ModelLODScaling=200
MotionBlur=1
ScreenFilterDetail=3
ShadowResolution=400
TerrainTesselation=1
TextureAnisotropicFilter=8
TextureStreamingMemory=2000

training and the beginning of the game is fine . but comes to roller when GG Eden of the machine 1 fps . regardless of the graphics settings ! though everything is on ultra, at least put on a minimal salary .
Bench mark finals goes fine on high settings
Operatives 32GB
Percent 3770K 4.4 GHz
GPU Radeon HD 7970 3 GB VRAM
18 Comments
Sort by:
P
PMFF 27.02.20

with drivers from the graphics card posudi. put old on her. Maybe it'll help. And of course you have all good sistemkam. Worse configuration I have to 1фпс not scum, except that the current frieze constantly...
I konfa kseon 3450, 8GB DDR3 1333. video card 470 gth.
So drivers had problems with new in this game. 400-500 series has a bug, rolled back to old driver 2015 and the graphics was fine.

g
gennaz 27.02.20

SeriynomerDVA
The problem is most likely with the CPU,with open spaces he can not cope.
PMFF
So drivers had problems with new in this game. 400-500 series has a bug
I have rx 560 and no problems with the game there.
Spoiler

.Chiken 27.02.20

SeriynomerDVA
Do not swear obscenities, the person does not pass. The rules of the site after reading upon check in, right? xD

J
Jazz925 27.02.20

I'm not an expert, but I have one annoying line: ShowFPS=1?

S
SeriynomerDVA 27.02.20

Jazz925
could to learn the English language . or atleast so in the interpreter to throw .

J
Jazz925 27.02.20

A. Okay. Saw fps and 1, then did not read

.Chiken 27.02.20

SeriynomerDVA
No pee this issue is not seen, but the Mat was xD
Secretnet, pursuant to paragraph 1 of the rules of the site pussies to throw too impossible xD
Jazz925
Line means display frame counter on (0 - off) xD

P
PMFF 27.02.20

SeriynomerDVA
I have win 7. And there were 10 Wines in this game. And 7 better, though screensavers are not balanced.

P
PMFF 27.02.20

SeriynomerDVA
You by the way, for fun, download map. Check the CPU load of the graphics card etc etc Look at what plow you have...

S
SeriynomerDVA 27.02.20

PMFF
I have it from 2012 on . I'm using a video card overclocking . it shows that the GPU 99% loaded at 1 fps on the exhaust . what couldn't be . WD2 on high settings quietly gives from 40 to 80 fps really enabled temporal filtering . and in most games with Rosignano card goes with a Bang . and only in finalke such troubles . and that bench mark is just super . and Windows edition here such pies . By the way, I hike I realized what a joke . I have also not run Far Cry Primal and Far Cry 5 . stupid nothing happens when clicking on the shortcut . read reviews and recommendations on repak HATAB clear about one thing . on older versions of WIN-7 is the place to be . by the way as for SW BF II, that, too, was not run . while WIN7 does not Obnovit . I think it's 10-weave to deliver . then I will unsubscribe .

S
SeriynomerDVA 27.02.20

PMFF
It works ! in all win7 is to blame (or rather otsudstvie update ) I put win 10 and edge lights and finalka went flew ^_^
now you only have to find hacked and without unnecessary nagruzhennosti software WIN-10

S
SeriynomerDVA 27.02.20

Moderator ! topic please delete ! the problem is solved . and ten of them who put the environment , instead of help , we wish a speedy testicular CANCER ^_^ and painful death . ^_^

P
PMFF 27.02.20

SeriynomerDVA
-7 better than 10. What I was trying, always going back to 7.
The more confused with HH 11 to sit for 10 wines.
10 current rollup better.
But I want to note that 7 use less RAM . And of RAM. If I turn the game on 10 the than 7, angry this 7.
I have the throttle less whistle on the 7.

A
Arhigluk 27.02.20

PMFF
Sooner or later still have to go to the top-10, if you need modern games/SOFTWARE, since more sawn under 10-ku, and Microsoft sooner or later Preston to release updates under 7-ku. And mnogopotochnoy 10 me works. Besides 12дх is also increasingly used. Just 10 of configure is necessary after installation, poudalyat unnecessary, the interface to tweak all. The year ago flew vin7, so I decided not to roll a 10. Used quickly, no special problems arise.

S
SeriynomerDVA 27.02.20

PMFF
well if you believe the tests that 10 -TKA in the new games better than the 7 RCTs . especially in tomb raider . due to the 12 DX . less calls to render . video memory 10-TKA eats not everywhere anymore . only in BF-1 ( well, one of those tests that I found) in all other cases, neck and neck .
Hawala operatives 10 more , but with 32 GB I put on it . but the fact that the percent loading is less is only a plus .
But can I fake looked and not tests . he will test now . but seven will not return .
External hard drive form factor 3.5 seven does not know how to disable it ! a dozen disables it completely . My sound card ASUS ROG Xonar Phoebus on seven buggy in a lot of channel . 10 all options work as expected . well, game seven would not start now normally go .
The advantages are clearly more . Although look at what cons will pop out . I hope no ^_^

S
SeriynomerDVA 27.02.20

Arhigluk
And what is there to configure ? like a conventional OS . or there are pitfalls . please if there is Seul forum throw ? ^_^

A
Arhigluk 27.02.20

SeriynomerDVA
Yes, easier in the search engine score optimization of 10-key or something like that. There was originally a lot of left prilozh included, which do not need some settings to be edited, it is necessary + to facilitate the interface itself, once resources have not ate.)Fans 7 key usually it rests, they say, superfluous, unnecessary, etc. the same as na7-ku fans complained about XP...the usual process of transition to something new. Of course there are unpleasant moments, but a perfect OS does not exist.)

S
SeriynomerDVA 27.02.20

Arhigluk
spasibki ^_^ Google it