3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mrdudell17 27.02.20 08:20 pm

And you hate when items from the DLC give at the beginning of the game? (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

Wow, I was propecia. I wanted to progress more slowly, to take pleasure to new heights... And I Gold Edition immediately slapped purple blades, bows, beautiful costumes... Well, where is the good? So only developers-debily can do. Once interest in the game waned.
5 Comments
Sort by:
a
anti_Alien 27.02.20

All you gave is the first level and still have to upgrade at the blacksmith, it's simply themed sets.

g
grovarian 27.02.20

I hate that items is a lot, and most of them are simply useless. For example, In LDK there are 5 swords, but the strongest of them, only one, of course it makes more sense to take it, then why need the rest ? ) That's why I items from the DLK either not take or sell if possible, and swinging himself.

I
Ioannn 27.02.20

mrdudell17
I wanted to pump slowly to get the pleasure reach new heights
I agree 100). Always disable DLS for all sorts of cloth, pieces of iron. For me, leveling from scratch is one of the most important tasks.

K
KrackDeShevale 27.02.20

Well La,you paid for it,be kind I get,or are you going farm stuff paid for?such to itself.Moreover,weapons from the DLS all caliche,about the costumes of the question.

I
Ioannn 27.02.20

KrackDeShevale
KrackDeShevale wrote:
Well La,you paid for it,be kind I get,or are you going farm stuff paid for?such to itself.Moreover,weapons from the DLS all caliche,about the costumes of the question.
And if you did not pay?