3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Koteyko Leopold 27.02.20 08:20 pm

Numbers are displayed instead of buttons on the controller (Far Cry 5)

Hi all. Started to play Far Cry 5. In the settings instead of the buttons from the controller ("A", "Y", "B" and "X") displays numbers from 1 to 4. Do not play on the original Xbox controller and Logitech F310, but I would like to make buttons appear normally and not as a Chinese gamepad.

Here is my gamepad:

And Yes, for some reason does not work with the auto-aiming, even though in the settings and everything is enabled. Help there?
5 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rolemanser 27.02.20

Mike Farley Leopold
It happens in games with nonam controllers, is there as an option to put the emulator controller box 360.

v
v-hlam 27.02.20

Mike Farley Leopold
Numbers instead of buttons, this is normal
Logitech just for the later models added a switch with the Dpad on the Xpad (well, if you want the letters put the emulator)

Auto works like scope ( only when the crosshair is near a enemy press aim and then he corrected accurately on the enemy)

d
deleted user azaza 27.02.20

Rolemanser wrote:
there is an option to put the emulator controller box 360
It doesn't help. Playing stupid does not see the controllers, who see all the other games as expected. That is, the gamepad from X-input.

K
Koteyko Leopold 27.02.20

Rolemanser
In all the games played before and that was many, many hundreds, all was fine. In Far Cry 4 all was well, and then Ubisoft something namudrili. Not only I have problems with a gamepad in this game.

R
Rolemanser 27.02.20

Mike Farley Leopold
I display numbers instead of buttons seen from a friend when he was playing in the Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen, but he put some kind of controller emulator from hboks.
If you play a lot of games on the controller, I can recommend to buy a wired controller or a wireless well for hboksa, he never will not be such problems, and the quality of it better than the logitek will.