3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
casparowaiulija 27.02.20 08:20 pm

Where are the trainers? (Far Cry 5)

Can't find anywhere! Who has what?
38 Comments
Sort by:
x
x[GAMER]x 27.02.20

Yes, that's the same question
Hope will be in the next couple of days

l
lifeless656 27.02.20

Join the question, Fling usually these titles immediately prepares the trainer to almost the day of release, and there is nowhere(((

E
Edvins 27.02.20

The Kovenant
No it is not a trainer, so what's there to understand? This disc is a wish and nothing there is impossible to download! No need to fool the head!

L
Leohn 27.02.20

in farkray 5 cheat made to the statistics does not cheat. As an option, wait for the pirates to be using cheat Anjin was a modified save game to do (loot cheat, or maximum health cheat for game)

J
JolyMau5 27.02.20

To wait at least a few more days, if not weeks.
And all because of the need to circumvent the anti-tamper Far Cry 5, which does not allow CE to work.

a
agles 27.02.20

Trainer yet, according to this link on the forum https://mrantifun.net/index.php?threads%2Ffar-cry-5-trainer.15946%2Fhttps://mrantifun.net/index.php?threads%2Ffar-cry-5-trainer.15946%2F just discussing with users what functions they wanted in a trainer. Trainer 100% will, but later. P. S I'm from without trainers are not playing badly and get pleasure from the game...))))

J
JolyMau5 27.02.20

Leohn
Soon to Arcade not yuzali cheats, because as I understand, it is inextricably linked with the main game and if it were already trainers, they would have worked there.

In the first Watch_Dogs was such that the trainers and multiplayer work. In the second part without manipulation with Easy AntiCheat(like removing it .exe file) was not made to work trainers.

l
lyaga11 27.02.20

agles
+1

D
Deagle84 27.02.20

No coach in the near future will not, They get blocked good functions of breaking and team -eac_launcher in this game will not help, because the EAC is started from the game,even cutting off the Internet, it's not going to help. Within a couple of days,and maybe more, coaches will not, because even the paid trainers present,and free, I am silent.
I will be glad to be mistaken in forecasts, because They just pee....Sy, do cheat in single game,that's what greed brings,already pissing microtransactions protect,just laugh, okay microtransactions cool bun would be,so no))
Pick up the loot in the game fishing and hunting, 20ka for a couple of hours slowly Neformal.

C
CreMat0ry 27.02.20

Already everything is done

S
ShiHou 27.02.20

Deagle84
Here you explain to me, where are the trainers and EAS? All that is required from the hackers to bypass the EAC. The game itself breaks down like any other single-coil up and down. In order to circumvent the EAC does not need a trainer, you need a injector or blockage of the EAC. And the same experience of the Battlefield, КОДВВ2, СВБФ2, etc., all these anti-cheat systems are broken still in beta at the time. Overall, there have been developments, yet they just do not advertise. How broken will spread to the public.

m
mishazgetss 27.02.20

When I get home from work dear SunBeam, who is the administrator of CE, which extends video bypass EAC, then, according to him, there will be something.

S
ShiHou 27.02.20

In General, of course the greed of producers has reached a new level. Then свбф2 with their hell Donati, now single, with Donato as a second-rate p2p... and nothing prevents them with the patch to raise the price of games for the bucks, in the future, that would be more Donati... even though it's obvious that Donati is still the unit will be, but for the cultivation of donation stuck EAS, most stupid... And how they differ from these sects?

s
stalout 27.02.20

Have been spared, but the resource angloyazychnyj and I almost don't understand how it's done

m
mishazgetss 27.02.20

stalout
Well, the lost SunBeam, the forum administrator CE. Promised to tell or table to do. There's a terrible flood coming. Everyone is waiting for. Many groups want to wait for one bypass and therefrom to glue your trainer. And here is a policy of its own :)

m
maksus 27.02.20

Even paid there is still no trainer https://www.cheathappens.com/65237-PC-Far-Cry-5-trainer (no ads)
And they always appear quickly

m
mishazgetss 27.02.20

People, appeared the old bypass. Together we go http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6334

c
casparowaiulija 27.02.20

What gives? .Love is simple collusion with the burglars. Because even in single player there are purchase. Type of money developed will not receive

S
ShiHou 27.02.20

Well, who is it written that does not crack the EAC? And in the near future can't wait for the hacking :) Voila, 2 days for everything. So they need over greed))
EAC fell. We dance. The trainer began to drink in the next few hours, Wang.

Spoiler

Spoiler

d
dimoha12312 27.02.20

ShiHou
you wrote that you have already hacked the supposedly !and that it is hacked at clear