3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marquess 27.02.20 08:21 pm

They say that it is addictive (Factorio)

And filled with content. Is this true ?
14 Comments
Sort by:
-
-scv- 27.02.20

try to go for 5 minutes, then tell me how 2 days passed? OK

M
Marquess 27.02.20

-scv-

she's complicated like that ?

i
insel260 27.02.20

Marquess
If slowly going to evolve, then no. If everything is open immediately will be, for the beginner it is difficult.

M
Marquess 27.02.20

insel260

can you briefly explain the essence of the game ? So that was clear from the

i
insel260 27.02.20

Marquess
Build a factory, establish production of materials and weapons.
And if more short - to build, build, build.... to build....

B
BenziLLLa 27.02.20

Simulator pogramist, if briefly. After an hour of games you already own don't understand how things work around here.

In fact, there is a part of the story, and enemies against whom it makes sense to set the defense and say that chickens are milked. When I first met her on the stream I do not remember who, she told me it reminds me of the very first StarCraft. But only recalled.

m
mr. SD 27.02.20

At the start of the game is hard, because you need to build automation. Then, when the automation is ready, I think now it will be easier. And it is Vice versa, you need more and more to expand production. Then does the roof goes, nothing is clear, everything is confused in pipelines.
But it really tightens it! Though I did not pass, I like from time to time to start from scratch))

-
-scv- 27.02.20

the game is very rich: there are mining resources, development of technologies, the creation of factories, delivery of resources, electricity, automation, .... and of course the military component.
beginning: you, kirk and ten rounds, at the end of the rockets, shoot the artillery train local fauna, in some kind of exosuit, surrounded by laser turrets. the scale of the plant is limited only by the imagination of the player and your free time.
and everything in the game is to build, examine you (or the co-op on the grid)

seem game enough of all this, put Bob fashion (set), the game will become more complicated, but the game will be more interesting, a little of this...full mods

b
baluhin 27.02.20

The first couple minutes of the game you enjoy! Running around chopping trees, mining for stone, ore, iron... Then you realize that it took a couple hours, and you only beginning to develop time and still have a ton. With each passing hour more and more difficult - modification of production for a couple of times or even hundred times. After a dozen hours trisomies on a piece of paper or print from the Internet the layout of the industrial chain, count the cells and make it fit... In General very interesting and addictive game.
p.s. The main thing is not to throw the game for a long time otherwise you will have to spend a couple of hours to figure out how everything works :-)

s
stranjer8 27.02.20

Before when I played it the studies were done faster and get bored just do not have time, and now just sitting and waiting when will the new items. Don't know, maybe somewhere at the start of the game you can adjust the research rate, but check it out and start all over again desire any is not present.

i
insel260 27.02.20

Remember, have established a factory for the production of the blue bottle studies. But would like to put it on the machine. Each time to run, Ingrida download - long and tedious. Because he built the farm from the factories. the main in the center and 8 pieces in a circle. Plugged conveyors and it went...
Overall a very interesting toy, I just don't can deal with the 3 things in the game. Can anyone help?
1. Logistics. How to use it in the game? Tips anything about her.
2. Drones. Created yesterday a drone worker. And che to do with it? He just hangs in the air and do not want to do. Put together with the damaged object - stupidly hangs nearby. Click on it, and the trunk had not, the materials don't load. In General, did not understand what to do with it.
3.From time to time stop working refineries. The oil is transported, but not converted no gas, no oil, no diesel... Have to restart the plant, and that helps not for a long time. Oil rigs a lot of oil in excess. But processed doesn't want to.

e
e13geni4 27.02.20

insel260
1. Google to help. There's plenty on this topic.
2. Working is what ? There are logistics drones, but there are construction. The first drag materials from the chests of storage and a passive or active supply into the coffers of the request , the second building, or the demolition of the objects and their repair. Each drone needs to be in the area of konstantsii, only then it will work ! Logistics in orange area construction in orange or green zone. In Konstancii must be a stock Kit, only then building a drone can be repaired, and this repair facility must be within range of konstantsii ( orange or green zone ) ... a piece of cake... :-)
3. No way one of the three products . Put additional tanks on EVERY kind of product and you will see that it will work. Or somewhere open in the pipes and the product does not reach consumer or congestion on one type of product ( manufacturing costs )

i
insel260 27.02.20

e13geni4
Thanks, that much was clear.

l
luilad 09.12.21

insel260
You forgot that you need to build a rocket and fly away like