3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Virtualez 27.02.20 08:21 pm

The question on smoothing (Far Cry 5)

The game has 2 types of smoothing and they are very strangely implemented. SMAA - in fact nothing smoothes and TAA - too pales the picture. Scaling is also, strangely enough, no effect, put it at least to 2.0. - ladder remain, particularly in the background. One gets the impression that these settings do not work properly. Even dsr does not help. Is it possible to improve antialiasing in the game? Playing FHD.
4 Comments
Sort by:
A
Abarmot90 27.02.20

Virtualez
Buy a monitor with 4K

m
mail log 27.02.20

This is not possible,increasing the resolution is generally through one place in the game work(too much soap,though not as TAA)

A
Artem Tretyak2 27.02.20

Also I suffer with this smoothing. I have a GTX690, I have generally not supported MSAA TAA only. Tried manually using the driver settings to set MSAA x4 or 8, there is no effect. In General, smoothing is not delivered + normal optimization under SLI also, the load on the GPU max is 85%. But it's so sad that these 12-15% is not enough for a clear and smooth picture (65-70fps), run in the slop at 55-64fps. Reducing graphics settings to break these 64 fps doesn't help, either.

d
deleted user azaza 27.02.20

XS, TAA I like Curling but. FXAA also pales, but it's better than a sharp image, but with a climbing frame to me.