3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Chuck_Norris_ 27.02.20 08:21 pm

Valhak of Autoaim How to disable cheats? (Far Cry 5)

Actually how to disable Valhak built into the game. Somewhere I saw that some people play without this mark enemies and valhak through binoculars and weapons. A tick mark on the enemies with weapons was removed, but apparently there is another option that would completely cut down, but I don't found, if anyone knows tell me the same option and a link to autoaim of botovod in the PM let to farm gold will...
7 Comments
Sort by:
k
koles47 27.02.20

19lexa19
Is it hard to rummage around in the settings yourself?

a
andrey12334 27.02.20

koles47
How do you eat?

P
Pro_Nursayat 27.02.20

minooz
Maybe he has no hands. Not sure what would dad was a drunk :D

C
Chuck_Norris_ 27.02.20

koles47
Leg indicated what type angrily quipped to me, like I ask stupid questions, but you and your hand, like a monkey foot poke into the monitor is as much stupid comparing with my question. I turned off this feature and even more related and similar to this option but exactly shaft hack works apparently there is still something that needs to be cut down or I have baguet something in the game.

R
R_D_V 27.02.20

koles47
AHAHAHA this five

s
snejen 27.02.20

19lexa19 You're a good Builder,you will be tool that will do the mod like in Far Cry 3 :-)

m
minooz 27.02.20

19lexa19
So, if someone raised, then I would have agreed with you. And I had only assumptions. Only true that your question from a number of stupid (and the entire topic is simply not realistic)