3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kovboy belomor 04.09.19 03:41 pm

Games where it for several characters.

I mean not Supplement, and that the plot was transitions. Maybe someone knows what first comes to mind is resident evil 1, 2 and 3 .Fahrenheit. Well all perhaps.
19 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rolemanser 04.09.19

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons
To survive until dawn.

K
Kovboy belomor 04.09.19

Rolemanser
This PS -4. I would on a PC.

S
Slonvprotivogaze 04.09.19

Yes all the party's RPG about it

R
Rolemanser 04.09.19

Call of Juarez
Slonvprotivogaze
You carefully read it, he needs a game where you play the same game with different characters and each has its own story, you even gave examples.

K
Kovboy belomor 04.09.19

Rolemanser
Them there already three what's the most-most, or all worthy?

R
Rolemanser 04.09.19

Call of Juarez: Aztec Treasures, there are two characters playing, one runs away, the second is catching up. About the remaining I will not tell.

b
bazilews 04.09.19

Assassin Syndicate,GTA 5.

S
Slonvprotivogaze 04.09.19

Rolemanser
yeah, in DA:O you play different characters and there is no one in its history (for example))
PS - ERICON Barker

R
Rolemanser 04.09.19

Slonvprotivogaze
Play, but only if you pass the complement, where the complement is a small new game, and he's not talking about it meant.
So Makar, I he could the Witcher 3 to offer, there, too, for CRIS it is possible to play )))

r
requiemmm 04.09.19

FF8 for example. Hoary antiquity and port Niacin, but the request is suitable. One dream, about the adventures of the Lagoon and To the fact in the meantime, team B... Playing different characters within the same story.

K
Kovboy belomor 04.09.19

requiemmm
Worn to holes.Collected all the cards,learned all the special moves.Contains all guardians including Doomtrain.Passed 50 times. Yes, playing cards much cooler guinta.

M
MelShlemming 04.09.19

Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number

S
Sanchez Ramirez 04.09.19

And you RE: Revelations 1 & 2 a try. In them the plot is built on such transitions. From obvious even GTA 5. Well, even from CAPCOM is the game Shadow of Rome, but it is only on the PS2, unfortunately.

K
Kovboy belomor 04.09.19

Sanchez Ramirez
Resident evil all replayed twenty times,well, not counting the seventh one with difficulty passed.

R
Rolemanser 04.09.19

Stebanus a bit, and suddenly like.
And you Petka and HIV save the galaxy played? )))

K
Kovboy belomor 04.09.19

Rolemanser
Nope Sterlize about something playing eleven years ago.

R
Rolemanser 04.09.19

Something is not right, there is just a quest with two characters, Petka and matched each one strong, the other smart. The latest we can go, the more the re-release came out recently.

M
Madevi 04.09.19

Dreamfall: The Longest Journey and Dreamfall Chapters; almost every (or every?) The Call of Duty.

D
Dedema 04.09.19

Ephah
GTA 5