3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SamMan 29.02.20 11:42 pm

Lost recipe \"Swallows\" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The situation is this: chacala game(~8 EQ.), is located on the map he. Problem: in the Alchemy recipe is missing the Swallow, without whose hard health to fill necessary.

Facts:
1. The recipe certainly was. Because while still Being in the previous location White garden" I have completed the quest from the herbalist, in which the elixir had to prepare.
2. Did not notice exactly when it disappeared prescription. Presumably at the time of first transition to a new map, he. But this is only a hypothesis. The first time I noticed the lack when on Velin along with Kaira Mets have completed the quest the Touch. Prior to that, performed in Velenje a few small quests(destroy the nest of monsters, etc.).
3. At the moment the most Swallows(i.e. the finished bottle) I have in the rig NO. Not a single thing. Checked not once.

Actually - help mi how to restore the recipe? Ready to buy for reasonable money. :) Just don't sell the same one, is considered so there.
11 Comments
Sort by:
w
walkris 29.02.20

Single your way
Swallow - additem('Swallow 1')
Improved Swallow - additem('Swallow 2')
Great Swallow - additem('Swallow 3')
консольhttps://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1557/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fwitcher3%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D1557&pUp=1
I think f2 is activated
but as for me the perk increased the duration of the food is better (though I don't remember how and when it is open)

D
Dmitriy Viskarev 29.02.20

In the creation of the elixir, the recipe disappears. And then be the bomb, oil or elixir - all updated in meditation, if your bag is Alkahest(or as it there).

X
XanderDeKoz 29.02.20

Record
sulfate — 1 unit.;
ether — 1 unit.;
REBIS — 2 units.
As a basis you need to use high quality spirits...you're welcome))

Z
ZlKrol 29.02.20

Look at the filters in the menu of alchemy.

s
sKard 29.02.20

This is because the edge lights 5 hacked, roofing felts still will be.

S
SamMan 29.02.20

walkris wrote:
Swallow - additem('Swallow 1')
Option, of course, but it is a cheat, anyway... of Course who cares is true. But osadochek remain. :)

Dmitry Viskarya wrote:
And then be the bomb, oil or elixir - all updated in meditation, if your bag is Alkahest
Alkahest is, and Yes, bombs in meditation replenish themselves. And Swallow - Fig. I understand that not all supplemented oils/bombs/elixir that you can theoretically create, but only those that you put in the slots(equipped, in other words). I suspect that if I have slot machine would Swallow(bottle) was completed would she. So there's no vial, no.

XanderDeKoz wrote:
Record
Humor joke, I realized. :)

ZlKrol wrote:
Look at the filters in the menu of alchemy
Filters all cleaned, essesno... ie displays everything.

T
Terronos 24.12.20

SamMan
Maybe I'm late, but I'll write, suddenly newbies will look for how to do it.
The solution is quite simple, just remove the Swallow without charges from your inventory and go to the Alchemy section, crafting should appear. At least it helped me.

s
synth17dm 28.06.21

SamMan
Purchased Recipe for Improved Merchant Swallow

s
synth17dm 28.06.21

SamMan

s
synth17dm 28.06.21

SamMan

A
Aivan8888 20.01.23