3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anonim2081 24.09.19 12:55 pm

The squares in the console (Skyrim pirates by xatab) (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Open the console, and there are squares and don't know what to do. I have a pirate by xatab. (Skyrim SE)
21 Comments
Sort by:
s
saturn7774 24.09.19

E-my !
Skyrim came out in 2011 and about squares scribbled tons of paper and gigabytes of data !
Only on PG a few articles ...
For example, here:
https://forums.playground.ru/elder_scrolls_5_skyrim/tech/skyrim_special_edition_kvadraty_v_konsoli_kak_ispravit-918911/

Change the text in the document ... And all.

A
Anonim2081 24.09.19

saturn7774 I Tried, not working, and I say that I have a pirate where some files were named differently it turns out nothing worked

A
Anonim2081 24.09.19

by the Way saturn7774 folders Interface no

M
Monolit_25 24.09.19

Anonim2081
download fix for Skurim SE at me too such problem was.

A
Anonim2081 24.09.19

Монолит_25 Yeah thanks, I read something that I threw on and found the fix and downloaded, helped

V
Vladislav Vedmedev 24.09.19

Not chiteri not pirate, and that happiness will come

p
punck 24.09.19

Vladislav Vedmedi
With the mod where there are scripts without the console scrolls or folic,some missions go almost not possible.
Squares even bought the CE there.

V

punck
Well, I'm Skye passed on the console, so I don't understand

r
roryrem 24.09.19

Put to when the system language was English.

Z
Zlavus58 24.09.19

Vladislav Vedmedi
Yeah, how can you not pirate if having both licenses that, this game is driving what the light is. Quests do not start, then blacken the muzzle, even then. But pirates works perfectly. What I choose for you?

V

Zlavus58
Works for me, I don't know what's wrong with you

Z
Zlavus58 24.09.19

Vladislav Vedmedi
I don't know, but it's a fact. Worked and three months regularly, and then stopped. And that one game, on the other. On Windy peak I can't leave because the quest is not triggered and all.

V

Zlavus58
I had a thing with the quest where you become a Nightingale, karliah is the opening of the gates unfolded and left in an unknown direction

A
A B 24.09.19

No, well, that's complicated. Before starting the game change the keyboard layout to English and then launch the game. ALL! Maybe another key combination to change the language to suggest?

Z
Zlavus58 24.09.19

Vladislav Vedmedi
Here and I about the same. In the furnace of these litsuhi, just a little help. That and the fact that on the same litsuhe standard hight every hour, on the pirates from the Bellows every three to five days.

c
cygan 24.09.19

Vladislav Vedmedi
There I just beat a couple of times that worthless to the point of unconsciousness, then she apparently thought better of it and went to the right place. Buggy women only so it lead

V

Zlavus58
The interesting thing is that I have never been departure, but had other bugs

Z
Zlavus58 24.09.19

Vladislav Vedmedi
I found this stupid, but the sequence. If you play on litsuhe and does not work as I have the quest Dragon in the sky, any subsequent reinstallation of the game did not give anything, everything was the same. I'm in day three or four razv reinstalled, and nothing. But if you reinstall under the guise of the system, then the quest works) it's Funny, but it feels like a game somewhere in the deep propisyvaetsya in and time the bug happened, and will work with bug, while the system does not change. But that's only me as possible. In the Repack there is no such trouble), there Are also miracles of course, but not of this magnitude.

s
solarr 24.09.19

Anonim2081
and where to download it? The same problem.

s
solarr 24.09.19

Монолит_25
where to download fix? Give the reference please