3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
IVAN IVANOV 29.02.20 11:42 pm

The seizure of ships (Age of Pirates: Caribbean Tales)

Go on Board the ship,killed all the team WANT to CAPTURE the SHIP and the game gives out the MONEY first (as THERE are ON the SHIP) and then the exchange is to take the ship WELL or does NOT work WHO KNOWS WHAT it is TELL me!!!!!!!!
25 Comments
Sort by:
a
alexcave aka Sharky 29.02.20

Free officer cha no... Or can't...officers to Seize a ship can only be a free officer!!!

I
IVAN IVANOV 29.02.20

OFFICERS FROM A CARPENTER TO A SOLDIER -ALL BUSY

I
IVAN IVANOV 29.02.20

HOW TO MAKE PEACE WITH A HOSTILE POWER

M
Mephistophel 29.02.20

That's exactly what they are cha from a carpenter to a soldier busy, to sweep away at least one, they must be the passengers that the ship can be put there. To make peace with the power in the tavern on Isla Mona, there is one man sitting at a little table and offers to make up for a certain amount.

I
IVAN IVANOV 29.02.20

THANK YOU SO MUCH !!!!!!!!!

A
Areus 29.02.20

Prompt where to hire(officers to sail with several ships)!!!

w
whity 29.02.20

Damn, people help me all Nations are friendly so I can't attack their ships and play with a single transportation of goods is not very fun....how to attack a friendly neutral ships etc????

g
gyrkschsch_Zfsshashye 29.02.20

You need to hit korablyam who want to attack!And on Board the ship to take you need to go with him in the same direction, almost side by side and there will be fast action!

I
IVAN IVANOV 29.02.20

THERE IS NO MAN IN THE TAVERN ISLA MONA.PRECIPI SHARPE IS, HOW TO RECONCILE WITH ENGLAND???????????

M
Mephistophel 29.02.20

I got a bug was when I wanted to reconcile. I started playing for the pirates, clashing with all the itch to make peace with England but whatever I the power do not chose this guy, I userno reconciled with Holland.

A
Areus 29.02.20

Where to hire officers?

S
SH86 29.02.20

In the tavern hire skladochka have you read the manual?

I
IVAN IVANOV 29.02.20

V0,99 somebody PUT the PATCH(does it make sense) WHICH BETTER SURVIVES 0.99 OR BETTER WITHOUT????????

I
IVAN IVANOV 29.02.20

CAN'T kill off the LEADER of the PIRATES(I 15 grade 8 fencing,the first sword)has ANYONE DONE THIS AND HOW ????? HOW MUCH TO DO ABOARD AND AT WHAT GRADE TO AT LEAST SOMETHING DROPPED OR IN VERSION 0.99, THIS IS NO HAPPINESS AND I HAVE TO BEAT THE ENTIRE GAME WITH A WEAK SWORD???????

B
BJS 29.02.20

2 IVAN IVANOV

Regarding patches. Put on 0.99 patch 1.01. Better to start a new game, old saves are not to use. For reviews, game in this case, the most stable.

In General, about the patches separate branch http://www.playground.ru/forums/corsairs2/93952
and http://www.playground.ru/forums/corsairs2/93619/
and http://www.playground.ru/forums/corsairs2/94019/

You even see the name of the branch before to ask the question.

I
IVAN IVANOV 29.02.20

AFTER the COUNCIL WITH CAP PIRATES make peace WITH ALL the POWERS with a view to HIRE NEW OFFICERS BUT I CAN'T TK EVERYWHERE I DENY not only the OFFICERS BEGAN to LEAVE ME VOICING DISCONTENT-WHO KNOWS WHAT it is??????????

I
IVAN IVANOV 29.02.20

Regarding the PATCHES-PUT ON 099 101 IMMEDIATELY-the GAME will not LOAD there was NOTHING to DO and PUT the 102(IT ALREADY IS) AND MAMA MIA didn'T EXPECT SUCH a MIRACLE(fast boot hangs immediately things began to appear, the interface is better, etc. etc.-in short great) AND ALL THIS without STARTING a NEW GAME(SAVES ALL SURVIVED)

S
SHYRIK 29.02.20

Pacany how to seize the ship. me in the cabin, the captain kills with 1 blow.And how to hire someone . And how to look at your LEVL how to pump the skills where is it !!!!!!!!!!!!

M
Mihalych81 29.02.20

Pump skills and see LVL you can press F2. On the global map does not work. Install patch 1.03, everything should be fine. The captain I was falling so (when I was low LVL) ran around his cabin and quietly removed him from Hull :)

S
StarForce 29.02.20

people I have a glitch incomprehensible! When I was in the open sea swim there is no ship so it's a shame I only recently a new ship bought and abortar to take a certain! Che do patch 0.99??