3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Widukind 29.02.20 11:43 pm

The brightness of the lighting (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Tell me, please, what to do if the game is too dark anyway, when the night or rain comes and your eyes get tired from this. No tincture type brightness is in the game I found. And in the settings of the computer the brightness is already set maximum
14 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 29.02.20

look better. the brightness is there. it is like gamma or something. and jumps up a test where there is need to disassemble the picture on a grey background or something. but it gives just the overexposure of the images although I have used it once in the cave

D
Danil Zotov 29.02.20

http://www.playground.ru/files/w3hc_witcher_3_hunters_config_ver_0_7_7-96982/

W
Widukind 29.02.20

MunchkiN 616
gamma? I have the command use system colours- I understand little about it, but try to use it nothing changed

A
AlexD1945 29.02.20

Widukind
After applying to use a range of systems in the General graphics settings, in the settings menu to appear menu edit range" or something.

W
Widukind 29.02.20

AlexD1945
thanks, I'll try

M
MunchkiN 616 29.02.20

pedman 3
main menu
settings
video settings
and there is gamma.
there is a club Cherny and the scale graduations at the bottom. the default in the middle
if gamma unscrewed to the limit and lacks the means to monitor quite rotten

V
Vano_Strelok 29.02.20

Widukind
You can disable vegetariana.

A
Albert De Hanter 29.02.20

Widukind
Gamma setting appears only if you enable the option full screen

T
Teranaft234 29.02.20

Setting Gamma(brightness) will appear, if disable - use system colours, reload the game and put fullscreen !
However, this mode is glukonat, from the moment of release. And with the latest patches, so no gamma corrected back to the window, unfolded mode.

d
dos-unit 29.02.20

the game was originally all dark places bright. ie, in dungeons or at night, it's a bit dark but everything is visible. can you mod on the lighting of some sort stavil? a lot of them. some pitch dark, it's pitch-dark )))

W
Widukind 29.02.20

dos-unit
any mods I didn't put in at all, nor light, nor any other. The problem is mainly in Velenje, since there all the time rain and if you are in the woods you see nothing. Or at night if the clouds the moon is close - it's pitch dark. In principle, it is a good idea and adds realism, but the eyes stronger tired. Disable vignetting seems to be slightly improved the situation, although not much

W
Widukind 29.02.20

in the end it turned out that it was impossible to apply the setting gamma system - it was because of her and it was dark

V
Vyxyxol 29.02.20

Widukind
Cat drink dark times.

s
scorp-13 29.02.20

https://www.scorp13.com/entertainment/games/slishkom-temnaya-svetlaya-gamma-v-igre-vedmak-3.html