3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sergey Bestaev 29.02.20 11:43 pm

Flying pirates (Batman: Arkham Knight)

download pirates go the game crashes and says has stopped working of the program. The only thing that it is possible to close the program. downloaded another Repack the same kind of system requirements is suitable, put on low to no avail if you can write the solution thanks in advance.
12 Comments
Sort by:
O
Obito Uchiha 29.02.20

Are you sure that your tech is coming to the game?Just you're probably aware that the game is at the moment normally are not optimized,so it is unlikely that you'll play Batman right now.Wait a little longer,I'll be done soon.

S
Sergey Bestaev 29.02.20

Obito Uchiha
OK thanks do you know when the patch will release?

S
Sergey Bestaev 29.02.20

Obito Uchiha
but compared choice should go to the minimum salary but if well optimized so I'm sure on average

O
Obito Uchiha 29.02.20

Sergey Bestaev
I don't know exactly,but it certainly suffered a fall this year.Wait,my friend:3

D
DStrifer 29.02.20

Sergey Bestaev
you must have a stupid crap system, no libraries, net framework, Visual CC and DirectX. And the wood on vidyuhi probably crooked put. The game works,repak from Khattab exactly was 2 days. Look for a problem,clean.

u
uris6 29.02.20

Was playing on these system requirements, Percent Amd fx6300, 8 gigs operatives, the geforce gtx 550 ti ( 1Gb) - license

O
Obito Uchiha 29.02.20

uris6
Hmm,I have almost the same iron.As you was the case with the frames(FPS)?

S
Sergey Bestaev 29.02.20

DStrifer
DStrifer
wrong, I have it all installed and checked the way everything is in order

S
Sergey Bestaev 29.02.20

DStrifer
DStrifer
I can give the link

K
Kanny 29.02.20

the problem is nvidia gameworks and framework on windows 10!!! Curves hands of developers though!

I
Igor Prudiy 29.02.20

Somebody faced a problem?

C
Costantius 29.02.20

Igor Prodi
bro you have either a hard problem or crookedly installed the game(if the pirates)