3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Slava74oren 29.02.20 11:43 pm

Missing day and night. (Far Cry 5)

Today as not playing all the time in the game night, the game restarted didn't help, so I have one?
15 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chestir 29.02.20

Slava74oren
25 hours game once fell under the textures) and the whole flight is awesome

J
Just-Name 29.02.20

Chestir
Very informative, only as it relates to the theme author?
Slava74oren
I have the opposite 3 days one time only night is seen by day continually. By the way have not seen any change of weather. All the time clear weather, never rain did not go.

I
IIIDRUIDIII 29.02.20

If offline activated or were using any of the cheats (mods) this is quite possible, no one really knows what they change in the files of the game and how it affects.

S
Slava74oren 29.02.20

Everything was back to normal, after the plot of the movie.

M
Masky76 29.02.20

And I thought cheats.....

d
dima_quant 29.02.20

Took the activation is offline, yet took extra time all day the night was how only took one story - once a day)) From the night, only 1 plus the explosions look more spectacular)) ahha

R
RESlDENT 29.02.20

the rain in the game is?

s
svs1s 29.02.20

RESlDENT
over 11 hours under the rain and did not get

M
Mizha-KHV 29.02.20

Guys I have a night even after completing the story quests... could you Tell me what you can come up with? I have three days in the darkness tired of running around wildly!

M
Mizha-KHV 29.02.20

dima_quant
More had no such problems?

K
Kost2006 29.02.20

I also yesterday night came the 5 hours of the game day never came, play Curling

M
Mizha-KHV 29.02.20

Kost2006 and che what do you think? it is only on the plates? I also Proshka

k
kuziaka799 29.02.20

Mizha-KHV
On the PC the same thing towards the end of the game and after the credits came irremovable night

a
atmaROZ 29.02.20

I have the same story, the dark night, only bullets whistle on the steppe, only the wind hums in the wires, dim stars twinkle....
In short three days in a row only the night, night, night, etc etc etc ) And it looks like it's a long time...
p.s.
The problem was solved with my earlier backup saves, which was not yet night glitch. Day, sun, beauty...

R
Ray_Grey 29.02.20

The problem was solved after several (6 to 10, can't remember exactly) rapid transitions in different parts of the map. The decision saw here: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/210068-far-cry-5/76478094 .