3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Podvipodvertov 29.02.20 11:44 pm

Too fast a hacking game (Far Cry 5)

Heard that Far Cry 5 hacked, one wonders what the hell they did it so quickly?
I am now going through the last Assassin, I walk carefully, not really in a hurry, thoroughly study. But now I have to hurry with his passing, as I won't be able to pass him, knowing that the edge of the headlight is already out, that is hacked.
And if I download it and put the assassin I already abandoned, and I don't want to do. That's why they so quickly broke, couldn't at least half a year to survive?
18 Comments
Sort by:
J
JetFIRE13 29.02.20

It would be a hurry, good games ahead, not much.

x
xoen 29.02.20

Dok Rolf
To 24th anything interesting. And BattleTech DRM-free.

And SHIT well done.

m
meagarry 29.02.20

in the problems of the people...

_
_WingmaN_ 29.02.20

Podvipodvertov
Care of a kind ! Toy pass it would be necessary, slowly and thoughtfully, but there was that edge lights.... where are you flying so fast ? Me (Podvipodvertov) brake player wait :)))

B
BasBarabas 29.02.20

Podvipodvertov
I understand after seeing your message, they'll write you a formal letter of apology, and more so will not do
Will continue to ask your permission, is it possible to hack the game or not? =)

V
VETER15 29.02.20

Podvipodvertov
As soon as official sales start to fall, immediately hacked!

D
DayPsycho 29.02.20

Yesterday have already downloaded, installed) Started to play) Well zzzzzzz.... we in the ass, full Ass)))))

m
maxpayen 29.02.20

Duck the Assassin was natreserves so hacked that fast......Assassin that have long puzzled))))

S
Sirey Hramovnik 29.02.20

Fabulous unikal

m
maxjj24 29.02.20

BasBarabas
)))))

A
AlexeyMAP 29.02.20

and I think that for a smog on the street.. and this bunch claims that the 2 month break will be smoke..

S
ShiHou 29.02.20

I wish I had your problem... I now the new BMW M5 not allowed to buy, is not available and all for half a year in advance... And her chip ready even at 700 forces.

T
The Dmitry Disaire 29.02.20

Podvipodvertov
Through the GAME he can not so quickly ,WHAT's the PROBLEM!

v
valeriy.lapushkin1989 29.02.20

Podvipodvertov
the rush to pass one, only because we have broken another? are you serious?)))

I
Ioannn 29.02.20

ShiHou
I wish I had your problem... I now the new BMW M5 not allowed to buy, is not available and all for half a year in advance... And her chip ready even at 700 forces.
Not herbs soul local poverty)).

g
gmh4589 29.02.20

Podvipodvertov
You knowingly create a theme, the theme is ticklish, all concerned. Had a whole blog roll)

d
deleted user azaza 29.02.20

Podvipodvertov wrote:
And if I download it and put the assassin I already abandoned, and I don't want to do. That's why they so quickly broke, couldn't at least half a year to survive?
I am, or rather was held assassin (only unity), but now play the edge in the headlights. Nothing plenty of time still, enough of the edge lights to come in and the assassin run. In September, a new Lark Croft will drive just.

M
Mama Stiflera 29.02.20

Heavy pirate share! Hacked a bunch of games and when to play them? Only one game will be taken, and then the torrent is another choice. Another thing licesnce. No money - no games