3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AoScorpius 29.02.20 11:44 pm

Achievements with saves (Dark Souls 3)

Look, if I'm on the steam version put the save game where everything is completed and you have all the items and spells as you will get for this achievement? All the throwing and lifting?
16 Comments
Sort by:
a
ayyrasmus 29.02.20

AoScorpius
if you're on steam version put the save game then get banned

m
morg3n 29.02.20

AoScorpius
well, for example if you have all the spells except one and you're going to pick something I think will give achivku ,well, on the same principle with everything else , but for the transfer saves from your account to the account give ban

A
AoScorpius 29.02.20

gopin1
ayyrasmus
What kind of ban? In most DS or Vukic?

R
Roman DeaD 29.02.20

there are the saves tied to the steam account or something like that. and third-party patch does not recognize. I had this in x2 when its saving with 99% of the game wasted when you reinstall Windows. as it turned out steam cloud doesn't store the saves of soulsof. ;\

m
morg3n 29.02.20

AoScorpius
In the most DS ,you're on the shadow server to sit .The saves are tied to the ID of Akka and to carry with Akka at the ACC, you need a program

D
Di1etant 29.02.20

AoScorpius
Isn't it easier to download Steam Achievement Manager and one-button to you need to achieve?

A
AoScorpius 29.02.20

Timur Beresnev
All you can
Especially if to consider that on pirates I went through and found all

m
morg3n 29.02.20

Timur Beresnev
not the same

m
morg3n 29.02.20

AoScorpius
all 107 of the rings set ?

G
GG4 29.02.20

AoScorpius
Using SAM in any game for a couple of seconds you can get all the achievements. I have all the games completed to 100% and in profile emblazoned figure.

A
AT_Sagor 29.02.20

morg3n
Rings, still do not have the patience to take all the to collect. So bored, even in the third part.

A
AoScorpius 29.02.20

morg3n
I left for 2 months in a village without Internet
In the winter
In addition to DS there was nothing to do

A
AoScorpius 29.02.20

ayyrasmus
Ban from get, not to your saves go? How can I find out about it?

m
morg3n 29.02.20

AoScorpius
When you enter the game, show the list of updates ,it will be written that you got banned , but only in English. version of the game .Yes and notice it is not difficult , you just lost the signs of the call .

A
AoScorpius 29.02.20

morg3n
I tried to put save game
Included in this save game
The ban was not received well MB just because in the fire temple was like

m
morg3n 29.02.20

AoScorpius
or he hasn't come yet , you don't instantly get banned