3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
EnnRaze 29.02.20 11:45 pm

Help with register account (War Thunder)

I want to register now an account with a bonus (WIS. technique + 3 days Prem), but to play the wait will not. Reason : very weak PC. So I need to know whether to go action premium account after registration with the bonus immediately?
9 Comments
Sort by:
5DSWAG 29.02.20

EnnRaze
Not an expert, but I think it will. And the question is why Regal ACC now if it is possible then? Bonuses with premium appliances and a premium upon check Akka will likely be for a long time, because already a year see this thing.

F
Fierce_55R 29.02.20

EnnRaze Reg>And

L
LOIDD 29.02.20

EnnRaze
Played on the built-in none on the minimum settings and fps 60-70

W
WOR4UN 29.02.20

Fierce_55
Avatar its a bug fix, not WHAT and WHAT.

s
schta 29.02.20

EnnRaze
I'm not sure, but I assume that a premium account will begin to report since enrollment. To check try to register a trial account and log into the game in a week.

F
Fierce_55R 29.02.20

WOR4UN All claims against the author avatars, I borrowed it.

W
WOR4UN 29.02.20

Fierce_55
It was sarcasm. I want to make a comment, do it in PM. Why try to be clever and type in paint. A cartoon I watched a good cartoon by the way, good.

F
Fierce_55R 29.02.20

WOR4UN I'd point him to the obvious grammatical error than it would make his teacher putting him an " f " for the dictation. I didn't want him to shame and stupidly poked his nose in his ignorance.

X
Xeron 29.02.20

Sell War Thunder account: very old still with the PTA aircraft, there are some premium vehicles, ride the branches of the United States, Germany, Britain (5-6 grade) such as aviation and the targets (the targets of the US 6th grade МБТ70 purchased). Sell in connection with the bat memory company (the game periodically use Android trainer for running), and loss of interest in the game. Details in PM.