3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jendosik 29.02.20 11:45 pm

Vector .45 ACP (Far Cry 5)

Tell me where I can find this machine in the store it is not. in stealth too.
On YouTube there are videos where people run with it. Far cray 4 and he is here?
26 Comments
Sort by:
D
Diablonos 29.02.20

Jendosik
Vector is in a prerelease version of zhurnalistov. For mere mortals it is not dustpan. Most likely it will open as a reward for a weekly network job that will start on 3rd April. Or something like that.

S
ShiHou 29.02.20

Diablonos
Or DLS for pay, more likely. In General, expect that all the new weapon is likely to be in rubles. While technically it is not much different from what we have right now.

D
Diablonos 29.02.20

ShiHou
Unlikely.
Over 25 hours of the game after 2/3 of all the quests I got All (!) premium stuff, not a penny sazontev.
In addition to the account already has a 360 donation silver ingots which can be found in the game. Moreover, in prerelease the usual price tag

J
Jendosik 29.02.20

thanks for the info. will wait for more guns

S
ShiHou 29.02.20

Diablonos
I'm not talking about premium said, and about the weapon for a pure donation because of the DLS packs. And all the new puhi 90% of it and add

Y
Yura Malikov 29.02.20

ShiHou
there's nothing onli donation, everything can be bought for in-game currency

R
RED_ALERT1221 29.02.20

Yuri Malikov
he's not talking about fucking skins. read carefully , for God's sake. He says that new weapons will be delivered to DLS which will be 3 and each will add new weapons, and most likely some of the guns will be a separate pack for rubles. Not for silver in-game store and steam.

J
Jo7eR 29.02.20

RED_ALERT1221
I agree, the seasonal subscriptions write (steam):
FEATURES:
- 3 new adventures
- Additional weapons
- Far Cry®3 (the game will be available from 29 may 2018)

Maybe it will be pay packs.

D
Diablonos 29.02.20

Jo7eR
Can't we hypothetically imagine that including 3 new adventures is your secondary weapon aka zombie annihilator and the Martian plasma gun?

J
Jo7eR 29.02.20

Diablonos
Yes, I think in the DLC in any new weapons under the setting.
But it is possible that more will be packs with weapons and the main game, as it was in FC4, The Hurk Deluxe Pack was added to the game 5 new assignments and weapon: harpoon, machete, machine gun, shotgun konobougou.

G
Gunslinger93 29.02.20

I'm already in the trailer about Vietnam saw that there will add a m-16 with classic and m-60 classic. Perhaps the plasma gun also add, because it was said that the 3 DLC will not be in the gap from the storyline. Vang that and add SVD as without it in Far Cry, and the classic RPG-7.

S
ShiHou 29.02.20

Yuri Malikov
well, in General above is explained. I'm not talking about skins said, and it is about NEW models of weapons, which will further add to the DLS. Skins for the existing guns, so it is clear what will be included free of charge, for the same Network event as the costume of the Flamethrower and the skin on the flamethrower. But the NEW weapon MODELS, then they will not be in the game either for bullion or for the bucks, namely for the purchase of DLS, which can only be bought for rubles and nothing else, and then they downloaded the game and are already available in the game for dollars and bullion. Such cases.
Although of course alternatively possible someone just upload the files themselves are already guns from DLS and they can be stupid in the game to throw and cheat system. I think with Fallout was, I just downloaded the files and DLS threw the game and I didn't have to buy for rubles DLS. However, the incentive still they do not appear as purchased. But the game is all DLS was unlocked.

d
daftCAT7 29.02.20

Who cares, he learned to add https://www.nexusmods.com/farcry5/mods/7

S
Sniffer_man 29.02.20

daftCAT
Today, the 500mb patch was released that fixes this, but maybe it will be added as a reward for the event ever.

N
Nadoedala 29.02.20

daftCAT
thanks dude you killed the game for me, after these manipulations there who describes the game and I have to restart

http://i104.fastpic.ru/big/2018/0406/29/0100b038a910a4a2fb59fd37ade2fb29.jpg

Reinstalling the game does nothing, now dick knows what to do

d
daftCAT7 29.02.20

Nadoedala
It was before the patch, read there forum you can write anything.

S
ShiHou 29.02.20

Nadoedala
Reinstalling the game can't give nothing, because you replaced the files did you change on the original. All you have to do is just delete all the files that you have changed and in the same incentive to run the check on files of the game, after which it will download all missing files. When reinstalling the same the same thing happens, so in any case, the game will rollback to the factory settings. If not start then the problem is not in the game, and computere.

N
Nadoedala 29.02.20

ShiHou
First, I have brought back the old files didn't help, then I checked the files in incentive for integrity, has not helped steam is written that all files in the norm, then I removed the game and installed again all the same, and today it worked fine maybe because I turned off the computer well actually probably just immediately needed to reboot, so I repeated the experiment won't the game I was no vector now do not need it)

S
ShiHou 29.02.20

Nadoedala
well, simple logic, you changed files in the game and it is, for example, because they have stopped working. The 100% option - roll back to default files. If the game still worked, so the problem was clearly not in files)) maybe you have something in the session began to interfere with the program, and you have taken it for editing files) rebooted the session and worked. It is possible that with the changed file would in this case also worked. Just logically again, as the game may not work with the factory files? It would all then worked, and not only you. Hence the problem is not with them was.

t
tchuzhy 29.02.20

Enter the game by vector. 40 minutes in the arcade event. Garbage not arms, as in the 4th.