3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Priamff 29.02.20 11:45 pm

Bug with weapons not firing (Fallout 4)

in fallout 4, with the capture of his partner's weapon stops firing, just not firing, sometimes it doesn't, change weapons using keys or the pipboy doesn't help, permutation games - does not help
has anyone faced such a problem ?
7 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sha-R 29.02.20

Here is a twist. What partner? I'm not experienced with this, but maybe you can dig. You latest patch set?

P
Priamff 29.02.20

With any partner, at the end of the dialogue and takes in the command, the weapon leads to the side a bit, and all or simply does not react to keystroke attack or disappears altogether, is not displayed

P
Priamff 29.02.20

stimovsky game
version 1.5.205.0.1

v
vikpass 29.02.20

Priamff
Probably again something messed so that you need a patch for the patch. Still without a partner, and then try to highlight this problem. The game, like Skyrim for a long time to be finished

P
Priamff 29.02.20

the problem was solved, a return to 20 hours of game time ago, another decision along the way there =((

z
zverster 29.02.20

my gun stopped firing after I switched from normal game modes survival. The problem was solved by the fact that I went to settings->controls->attack. There was znachenie to. When you click on the button K weapons fired. So I just put instead of K - left mouse button" and it worked.

F
Frintezza 29.02.20

who knows why not shoot when aiming on the gamepad? just click on the aim is just to fire-works, clamped together - just disables the aiming