3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gryxa 29.02.20 11:48 pm

Return to the game! (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

guys,help!bought the game at the start of sales,went 3 times for different endings,left in the incentive, about 200 hours))so don't know how to pass the time until April 20 (GOW4) and decided to play the Witcher. what are some interesting fashion?maybe quests or clothes
p.s. throw off your mod's name/place from where to download it,mods should not conflict with each other and most importantly do NOT NEED FASHION EROTICA/the MAKING OF the HERALD space Marines B ALL IN THIS SPIRIT
thanks in advance ^_^

and yet,there is a thing that all maps for guinta was in the collection?)and mods disable steam achievements?
7 Comments
Sort by:
K
Krrrva 29.02.20

nexusmods.com

U
UnItalianoVero 29.02.20

Gryxa
Look on YouTube the best mods for Q3

J
JABA AZAZINA 29.02.20

Gryxa
can you your build to throw Ala the Witcher 3 closer to the Witcher 1, which includes: mod to the camera (and, accordingly, adjusts the position of the camera) mod for alchemy (i.e. instead of automatically replenishing potions every now and again craftily and only 1pc, but in the settings you can change, you can also animate the reception elextro\food, meditation only at a fire.), mod at the time (i.e. now the time goes slower.), mod lighting (mod Turbolighting), to disconnect hairworks head (as in the case of works), the music on the locations of the previous parts, mod attack speed (depends on the armor class, you can also configure spin), fashion on the new armor (everywhere I read that it needs to add a new one, but actually it just changes the texture the old texture of the jackets from the second part), the mod on the armor of a Griffin (now convex and darker), mod to display the taken quests on the map and 2 of some. one kind of needs to highlight the runes on the swords always and the second XS, something with Geralt. kind of makes it paler. throw can on Yandex disk. and Yes sometimes mods are not affected

G
Gryxa 29.02.20

JABA AZAZINA
difficult as it looks and sounds,I have the minimum settings
UnItalianoVero
someone best - running around naked CRIS,so that it is look for something on YouTube

U
UnItalianoVero 29.02.20

Gryxa
Well, there is the basic type of the capacity of the equipment, changing lighting, etc. will be

W
Widukind 29.02.20

Gryxa
school roach the best gameplay mod for the Witcher

G
GeraSP 29.02.20

If you played Witcher a total of 200 hours for 3 passing and the game you are tired of fashion will not help you Fashion your all. Here you can find a fashion that you will be surprised and satisfied at 100%. That's all you need to do manually! But nexus for pravoslavnogo person is not suitable since it is English, and the translation in this case (mode) is absolutely not accurate and all the spoils. Because suggest our sites with the mod (Gamer-mods, Mod-games, TES game, etc.). In General, you contradict yourself! So on YouTube interesting fashion it's not because there's a naked CRIS, etc., but here everything is completely different! What kind of stupidity? For example in my build no new clothes you need, but bare in the bath CRIS is present) Or I have to assemble not count. mods because the computer does not pull, you may need? Oh yeah, I almost forgot... GERALT***