3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lavrentev 29.02.20 11:48 pm

Reloading weapons ground fighting (Xenonauts)

Hello all and thanks in advance for the help!

Don't know, maybe I'm just stupid (and even likely), but I can't figure out how to reload in a surface battle. Shops are available. Even in the cell quick recharge.

PS all a good day!
7 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kimchik 29.02.20

...there kind of just poke at the picture of the cage, near the face of a fighter

l
lavrentev 29.02.20

Kimchik
Thank you. But altercast already everywhere. In response to some kind of grunting sound and nothing happens. And the cartridges are correct (I'm sure), and enough time.. but it's not that..

l
lavrentev 29.02.20

This looks like a bug: something is charging, some not. Logic is not yet computed...

K
Kimchik 29.02.20

lavrentev
so if you take the wrong ammo and they will not appear in the slot.. what version of the game then? steam or pirates? although I played pirates still 1.09 with russifiers and all the rules )
and another question ..what weapon are you trying to charge? if alenev and it is not understood,...)

l
lavrentev 29.02.20

Kimchik
As already said - the cartridges are. Alenev haven't even tried. Reload the machine gun, grenade launcher, shotgun. The cartridges match. Recharges are not always (enough time, often trying in the beginning of the turn). Version - pirates. Then sin...

K
Kimchik 29.02.20

lavrentev
the PM threw a link to a working version

l
lavrentev 29.02.20

Kimchik
Thank you!

PS meanwhile, things kind of worked. Itself, damn. I did not understand, frankly, what this glitch was ...